* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

Really ?  Listened to him yesterday as well, sounds like the rest of the haters comes across as a tarrier lover 

Thumbs up on the new avatar pic Rangers Lady. :wink:Green bra though??:disappointment: Think you should remove it as we are sensitive souls here.:541:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Am just fuming still:lol: in my eyes the tims dropping points is only a good result if we win our game before or after it happens. 

I'd feel better if yesterday was the only time we blew it but we've basically blew it in 4 games out of 6 this season. 

It would be different if the performances were coming and the results were just genuinely unlucky but were not even putting in decent performances

We should have won comfortably yesterday, beat the keeper 3 times only to be cleared off line twice and once off bar. 

Just now, The Monk said:

If we get our act together and get a good result against Aberdeen I will start to believe again. Yes its a big if but you have to think positively as our players are fucked if we`re already in this mentality with over 30 games to play.

I think it will take one big result to turn our season around .

I believe it will happen this week .

Just now, FlippinEck said:

We should have won comfortably yesterday, beat the keeper 3 times only to be cleared off line twice and once off bar. 

Problem is we've been saying that for months. It doesn't matter because scraping a win yesterday overshadows just how poor our performances have been

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I think it will take one big result to turn our season around .

I believe it will happen this week .

Exactly, for all we know we could produce another turgid display and draw 1-1 or something or could capitulate again and lose 3-1 but I believe there will be a point where we get our act together this year and we could even turn some heads with a decent win in Aberdeen, would it be enough to allow us to challenge the tims, probably not but the importance of confidence can`t be underestimated.

Wow. Is there any need for israel/palestine flags to be a part of football? Waving israel flags just because they wave palestinian flags is scum behaviour. People are dying over there for gods sake. Some people need to take a good look at themselves.

6 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Wow. Is there any need for israel/palestine flags to be a part of football? Waving israel flags just because they wave palestinian flags is scum behaviour. People are dying over there for gods sake. Some people need to take a good look at themselves.

ULSTER-FLAG.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Fucksake whats happening to this place.We've got a taig in defending that lot in the laugh at taigs thread :party:bite me tottie haucher :uk:

If you are talking about me then in what way have i defended them?

Archived