* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A club with a rich history in child abuse and sickening cover ups 

A club with a history of getting involved in political conflicts that are very complex. Taking a side and getting the wee pat on the back they so badly crave. 

A club who's fans are split down the middle with those wanting to sing IRA songs through a minutes appreciation for British soldiers and those wanting to sit in silence and actually pay respects to their friends/family members who gave their life fighting for our country 

A club who's fans sing IRA songs through a minutes silence for 9/11

A club who exploit the children on their books to try and make a quick buck. 

A club who can't wear a poppy on Remembrance Day but can wear Irish Famine badges and who's fans can erect banners of the starving Bobby Sands at the piggery before they can respect the country they live in, the country who spends so much money on their benefits, their right to free speech, their right to a good life. 

They are pondlife and I'd give anything to watch them get done tonight then for us to do them again on Sunday. 

Dirty confused fenian bastards

5 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Precedent set , we should request one for our first home European game when it comes . Watch the council squirm there way out of it 

Absolutely. 

Nowt wrong with sellic doing this (as disgusting as I find it) and ideas of the polis having some issue with it are wide of the mark.

They're no daft when it comes to self promotion. They're always ahead of the curve when it comes to shit like this nowadays, in comparison to us anyway. They dominate the city a bit just now with this and their shops and the fact that you only ever see sellic strips. if you were a tourist and didn't know anything about football, you'd think Celtic was the only team in Glasgow. Our Board need to sort that out.

If we're talking about Republican (Irish Republican) shiteholes, It's our fault as well for surrendering the city so meekly to them. 

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Fat fenian cow across the road from me has her back door open blaring shitey tunes while standing out the back in a dressing gown smoking a fag. Sums the scum up lazy, fat freeloading tarrier bead rattling fucking cunts.

GET THE FUCKING SASH BLARING!!! 

IT IS OLD BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL !!! 

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

I would love too but in house with my wee lad and would end up scrapping with half the street.

That's what separates us from them. We know how to live a dignified quiet life. They're just completely incapable of it

I'm finding it funny how they are bigging up the atmosphere and questioning how Gladbach will cope.

Do they not realise they play in the Bundesliga where it's that atmosphere in every game just not one off European games?

4 minutes ago, aird said:

I'm finding it funny how they are bigging up the atmosphere and questioning how Gladbach will cope.

Do they not realise they play in the Bundesliga where it's that atmosphere in every game just not one off European games?

German pundit on BT said this is exactly the type of game Gladbach thrive on. Going in and soaking up pressure to hit on the break is what makes them so effective. 

I don't think the tims will have it al their own way tonight, not like the mhedia would have you believe anyway.

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

Fat fenian cow across the road from me has her back door open blaring shitey tunes while standing out the back in a dressing gown smoking a fag. Sums the scum up lazy, fat freeloading tarrier bead rattling fucking cunts.

That's how I would describe the average Celtic supporting woman , fat , in their mhanky Jammies , smoking a roll up and yella teeth. Getting dressed up for this type of lady means sticking on their cleanest Celtic top and Trackies :lol:

Archived