* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dundee don't seem to be pressing the taigs like they did us strange that

I genuinely think teams have lay down to them and I am never one for conspiracies. 

Look at them there fucking diabolical. And cunts are saying we shouldn't have had 3 points off them? Any decent team will pump them.

Canny wait for this semi

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I genuinely think teams have lay down to them and I am never one for conspiracies. 

Look at them there fucking diabolical. And cunts are saying we shouldn't have had 3 points off them? Any decent team will pump them.

Canny wait for this semi

IF we do the basics right we can win the semi 100%

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Canny wait for this semi

Wouldn't say it's as much they lay down but I do think that many teams belive the media hype about "invincibles" and so on before a ball is even kicked . They are an average Celtic squad . Oneil , strachan and probably even lennons teams were better than the current lot 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Wouldn't say it's as much they lay down but I do think that many teams belive the media hype about "invincibles" and so on before a ball is even kicked . They are an average Celtic squad . Oneil , strachan and probably even lennons teams were better than the current lot 

1 and a half good players. I would be more worried with thumb upfront than dumbelly. And a failed premiership reject. 

The gap is an absolute freak situation. Think they have won about 6 1-0s at home that has made a big difference picking up points that we would have dropped.

I'm always an optimist but I genuinely think our corner has been turned, time will tell 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

1 and a half good players. I would be more worried with thumb upfront than dumbelly. And a failed premiership reject. 

The gap is an absolute freak situation. Think they have won about 6 1-0s at home that has made a big difference picking up points that we would have dropped.

I'm always an optimist but I genuinely think our corner has been turned, time will tell 

Aye the run is easy to maintain when you are so far forward and playing with no relative pressure and in a weird way knowing that you can afford to get beat  . But going up to places like Inverness when you are 30 points ahead is completely different to when you are only 5 or 8 points ahead and know a slip up opens the door for your opponent . Keep the pressure on them next season and see how they handle it . Main thing we need to do is not drop silly points against the other 11 teams from next season 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I'd like to think that the Taigs have FINALLY caught on and they're now just spoofing, but somehow it wouldn't surprise me if they're still legit :lol: 

Either way that is some truly horrific patter from that mutant 

49 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

At the start of the season a Hearts player went down looking for a penalty against them and was labelled a cheat.  Scott Brown called him a "cheat" during several interviews.  

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.  I fully expect Celtic and Scott Brown to label him a "cheat".  I await the public condemnation ? 

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

At the start of the season a Hearts player went down looking for a penalty against them and was labelled a cheat.  Scott Brown called him a "cheat" during several interviews.  

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.  I fully expect Celtic and Scott Brown to label him a "cheat".  I await the public condemnation ? 

Yup! Think it might even have been Jamie Walker.......

27 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

That's a fuckin discrace, he should be getting hauled up before the powers that be at hampdump but I'll no hold my breath on that one ......

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.

That one there is the absolute worst ever ffs. This cunt should be thrown to the wolves for that and I hope it appears on every twitter and Facebook page. What a fucking embarrassment.

Archived