* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Should have got cash on that today , was a stick on.

Noticed super Clarke got pumped off the sheep .........

I did put cash on it but sadly had Liverpool on a line too and them not winning cost me almost £400

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I did put cash on it but sadly had Liverpool on a line too and them not winning cost me almost £400

Had hibs or draw and liverpool along with 4/5 other teams. Done me out of £186. Liverpool cunts

They done it against Hearts too when we were both going for 2nd the season Hearts finished above us - totally threw the game and let them win so they finished above us no one will ever tell me otherwise 

for a team that fucks weans, covers it up, throws games, gets games postponed for dead squad players but plays on for others and lies about Japanese tours so we can’t get a bit of help they sure have a cheek coining phrases like sporting integrity - I’m amazed they can even spell it in their statements 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Paul McCartney is dead, he died in 1966

Thats a good conspiracy theory that one. the best is the one about sellik being the love child of Roman Catholicism and Irish Republicanism, how ridiculous, they are a football club thats all.

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If Aberdeen beat Hearts a draw will hold the taigs off aye?

No sure but if Hearts beat us today and Aberdeen next Saturday then they win It before they play us 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

If Aberdeen beat Hearts a draw will hold the taigs off aye?

10 points is the gap just now.  Sheep beat hearts and we draw it would be what 8 points with 3 games left?

I originally said no but actually I think it would if I'm right about the above!

Archived