* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Solid defensive structure, players fighting for one another, celtic (apart from a couple of nice bits of play) since I switched on have been horrific.

Shows that possesing footballers who have actually stepped inside a gym before and don’t have vaginas can do the world of good

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs will pip us to second no doubt fucking disgusting and embarrassing. Pitchforks out for the board after this season. If they fuck it up again in the summer and next season there will be no way back for them 

1 minute ago, davidcooptemp said:

Hibs right in there face give them no time on the ball press them & they shit it. Just like hearts done. We need to do this right from the off next week.

We did exactly that at Ibrox but when we went in front for the second time we just sat off them and allowed them all the time in the world on the ball.

Baffling 

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Hibs will pip us to second no doubt fucking disgusting and embarrassing. Pitchforks out for the board after this season. If they fuck it up again in the summer and next season there will be no way back for them 

It’s looking increasingly likely, if they play like this against us, I’m still hoping the scum win ( I hate saying that)

Typical. Think we all knew it was going to go like this when they announced the fixtures.

On top of that popcorn teeth is a better manager than Rodgers.

Shows the importance of a good appointment, we have to get next one right, which I can't see under this board.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s looking increasingly likely, if they play like this against us, I’m still hoping the scum win ( I hate saying that)

Same mate let them have the title get that over and done with. The thought of the scum and lennons hibs 1st and 2nd is unimaginable. A sad day indeed. Get what we deserve and you can see hibs beating us as well 

15 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Fucking stitch up, going exactly to plan for these pricks. Cocky bastards are so wanting to win the league next week. Too much to ask but i'd love to spoil their party.

exactly, people called it all week, Rangers team do not even need a team talk. 

Archived