* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

im delighted any time these skanks get beat but i will save my michael jackson moonwalk celebration till they are oot on there arse

Yeah, as much brilliance as it was to see them get mauled last night, I wouldn't put it past them to scrape through regardless.

GTF Mopebray, you're not fit for Europe.

Nah I really cant see that!!

i will have you know my moonwalk is legendary in kp :P

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im delighted any time these skanks get beat but i will save my michael jackson moonwalk celebration till they are oot on there arse

im not one for premature celebrations, but come on tae fuck KPL, they are away from girodome in europe!!

im not one for premature celebrations, but come on tae fuck KPL, they are away from girodome in europe!!

yes but its not a group game

they won in amsterdam

they drew in moscow(spartak)

i hope we are ripping it out of me next thursday night on here but for now i shall keep my powder dry

Hello mates I am from Moscow I am a Dinamo Moscow loyal fan .thanks for the words of your support I hope we succeed in getting into the next round I was really surprised how many flags of Ireland we saw on the stadio and the reacton of the Celtic fans to UJ at our section by the way during the match we were mocking at them by shouting RANGERS RANGERS when they tried to bully by shouting Spartak Spartak (our worst enemies within Moscow) We have very young team ( 20 year old on a average ) but the guys were nice. blue and white is our home colours :)

Hello mates I am from Moscow I am a Dinamo Moscow loyal fan .thanks for the words of your support I hope we succeed in getting into the next round I was really surprised how many flags of Ireland we saw on the stadio and the reacton of the Celtic fans to UJ at our section by the way during the match we were mocking at them by shouting RANGERS RANGERS when they tried to bully by shouting Spartak Spartak (our worst enemies within Moscow) We have very young team ( 20 year old on a average ) but the guys were nice. blue and white is our home colours :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope you have great success in Moscow, 2-0 would be a great result (tu):cheers:

I hope you have great success in Moscow, 2-0 would be a great result (tu):cheers:

thanks mate it was awesome our boys made 60 thousand army of the celtic fans shut up at the end of the match it was very quiet place :) we saw a few fans of Rangers at the stadio Our fans also brought some banners of Rangers

:praise:

good luck in moscow pump the shit outta those wanks.

we are going to try :) these guys probably love Ireland more than the UK

if you can teach your fellow fans "the famine song" , it'll get their away fans right rallied up :scot:

if you can teach your fellow fans "the famine song" , it'll get their away fans right rallied up :scot:

we are preparing the performance . coming up with a idea to draw something devoted to Rangers :)

we all know about your derby I have watched your matches against Celtic on tv many times it's perfect much more intresting than Hearts vs Hibernian or Dandy United vs Dandy I know you and Celtic are the most popular in Scotland but I now that you have two more club from Glasgow one of them is Partick who mainly support them ? are they your enemies ?

we all know about your derby I have watched your matches against Celtic on tv many times it's perfect much more intresting than Hearts vs Hibernian or Dandy United vs Dandy I know you and Celtic are the most popular in Scotland but I now that you have two more club from Glasgow one of them is Partick who mainly support them ? are they your enemies ?

We don't give a shiit about them they aren't big enough to worry us .Good luck against the scum and make sure you give them a doing ;)

nah they're more like our reserve team anyway :pipe:

sure :) I wish you guys would join the Pl of England to face MU Arsenal Chelsea and of course Liverpool it must be boring sometimes to play knowing that either Rangers or Celtic will win by the way wonder if any catholics support Rangers ???

sure :) I wish you guys would join the Pl of England to face MU Arsenal Chelsea and of course Liverpool it must be boring sometimes to play knowing that either Rangers or Celtic will win by the way wonder if any catholics support Rangers ???

Yeah theres a few i know a couple

Yeah theres a few i know a couple

very intresting :) remember reading the article devoted the derby saying in the 80 catholics couldn't play in Rangers as well as Protestants coudn't play in Celtic

Archived