dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nail, head, hit

shitel.jpg

:lol:

Haha :lol: that guys avatar, Aiden "I'm a butch dyke in disguise" McGeady :lol:

As immense as that is I must warn of being to confident.

Kaunas mockery turned into a league title and 4-2 at the piggery

All the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts!

Septic away fea home. The result was never in question :D

Talkin about that how many points have they accumulated in CL away games ? Interested neutral ? :sherlock:

A massive Juan (guy) BD, how come you didnae know that! :ph34r:

I do know it but they are trying to tell us they have broke their duck winning away away in the CL ? Qualifiers yes CL NO ! So it still reads LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLL ! Call me pedantic but the truth's the truth ! (tu) W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

They had won qualifiers in the CL away from home before, so beating Moscow was only significant because it allowed Eduardo-gate to happen.

Was disgusted last night when both provan and collins got a dig in about Eduardo during the game and then at pundit stage, just thought how fcukin sad and low are these tramps. Eduardo Loyal! :sherlock:

sorry for sidetracking here guys ,but so muff in his calling me a tramp last night he actually meant i was a tim....hahahaha ,they have always been the"beggars",and always will be ,,,when and who seen it fit to rename them "tramps"..never heard it in my puff ffs... <cr> <cr> <cr>

if you dont know already,,,collymore hates us with a fucking passion,,,

even said it live on talksport one night,,,something like "i hate everything rangers stand for ,with religion and crap like that"

may have not been exactly word for word,but i think ive got it close tbh,,,and he never stopped at that .......hes a burd beating oxygen thief ..hate him...

Archived