Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Miller....he had the chance to come back before,and he chose Celtic over us?? Looks like he likes to make headlines.....all for the wrong reasons!!!!

NO ONE MAN IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB........(Including the manager!!)

Funnily enough I sit in the Bill Struth Stand as well, same as fishtank, I've already paid.

We'll have to keep an eye on Mr Knox.

Oh and who are you ?

The resident big mouth or what :rolleyes:

Aye some might say so, but there's a lot of competition for a prestige award like that.

But the place is infested with tims.

You come on with different details from the rest of us and don't expainwhy, it's bound to raise suspicions.

You shouldn't let it bother you, I just said what most folk on the thread thought ;)

To be honest with you and straight to the point I couldnt care less how much you are respected on here I dont know you and they probably dont know you although they claim to

We are all faceless members with opinions on a football forum

i do know manti met him in athens for a few beers

tried to run away but he caught me so spent the day with manti and hes a sound bloke

Its up to you mate Im not bothered whether you take to me or not

this signing will spit the support in two.

I dont like miller, but i trust walter.

Its split me in two :lol:

I can see him doing well for us somehow, just to prove everyone wrong.

Blind faith in someone is a dangerous route to disaster Germany 1939.

EXACTLY...

NO ONE MAN IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB.......(including the management!!!)

Charlie Adam,Kirk Broadfoot,Lee McCulloch,Whittaker playing midfield,4-5-1,defensive tactics and now Kenny Miller........when will the madness stop????

this signing will spit the support in two.

the bigoted camp and the family nice nice camp.

thats the way the media will see it

I have never liked him even when he joined us from hibs, so regardless if he played for celtic or not just like any rangers player, they have my backing 100%

We can all agree to disagree about this fucking dumpling but at the end of the day what Smith is saying is GIRFUY am top man i only hope if it doesnt work out if he is forced to walk i hope he takes

this useless bastard with him as far as i am concerned this is one bad career move.

Ive had the same seat in the Bill Struth stand for 22 yrs now

It's only been the Bill Struth Stand for a few years. ;)

Oh shit what was it called before that, let me think eh :rolleyes:

Hunt this fcukwit back his clatty hole in the garngad ! He's a fcukin bore alang wie the rest o' his Rangers obsessed tribe ! :sherlock:

Ive had the same seat in the Bill Struth stand for 22 yrs now

It's only been the Bill Struth Stand for a few years. ;)

Oh shit what was it called before that, let me think eh :rolleyes:

Hunt this fcukwit back his clatty hole in the garngad ! He's a fcukin bore alang wie the rest o' his Rangers obsessed tribe ! :sherlock:

He's got a good user name though BD. I've walked behind a banner of him one or several times. ;) :crabflag:

I just don't get it.

Walter & Ally worked damn hard to circle the wagons after the PLG debacle - pulling the dressing room together and getting the fans right behind the team again, spurring us onto a great campaign...

Now he risks splitting the support with the most controversial signing in years.

As I stated in another thread, the very first time Kenny Misser fluffs an open goal at Palace Ibrox , all 4 Stands will come down on him - and I dont think he has the temperament (and I know he doesn't have the quality ) to recover.

What then? Now we've wasted the money on him we have to persevere?

My fear is that this situation splits the support, and ultimately the dressing room...something that they worked so hard to rebuild - and it all comes down around us.

I would love to be proved wrong. I would love him to set the world alight and form a formidable partnership that smashes all before us...but I just cant see it - he doesn't have it in him.

This can't work,no matter how i view it...it can't work.

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

I believe that he has the right attributes to bring out the very best in Kris Boyd. I expect them to form a very dangerous and successful partnership next season.

Walter knows what he is doing, and if Walter believes Miller will help us bring the title back to Ibrox, I have no reason to doubt him. In Walter we trust. Bring the title home. :rangers:

I honestly dont know if i can bring myself to back him

If we are gonna back him it will take a while, he will need to deliver the goods fast.

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

Perfectly put - if anyone is going to get the best of Miller then it will be Walter and I think Miller could be a fine, hard-working foil for a free-scoring striker.

Bottom line? If they pull on a blue shirt for The Rangers I'll support any player. Hounding players has never, ever helped produce a single positive outcome.