Boyd Booed

Davy

I wasn't at Saturdays game but I'm just watching the repeat on Rangers TV.

As Boyd was took off he was booed, but was this boos of disapproval at the substitution or boos after his poor performance?

yea i herd the boos to and wondered the same, id say it was directed at walter more than boyd, all the fans were chanting boyds name on wednesday night to get him on so cant imagine they would turn so quick, think walter suda took off a midfielder instead and went more attacking, lucky enuf we got the goal we needed any way

Boyd was not booed the substitiution was booed because Wattie continued with 1 up front, instead of bringing JCD on for someone else to make it two up front. Boyd up on his own is daft, Boyd up on his own with no pace coming from deep lying supporting players is a complete joke.

I wasn't at Saturdays game but I'm just watching the repeat on Rangers TV.

As Boyd was took off he was booed, but was this boos of disapproval at the substitution or boos after his poor performance?

We booed for disapproval at the substitution the same as everybody else :angry2:

Can't recall hearing any boos...

If they were I'd imagine they were at the fact we took him off as opposed to Boyd's (albeit) less than impressive contribution.

(albeit) ! don't you mean usual? :unsure:

I did close the bracket quicker than I meant... But 'usual' is perhaps a wee bit harsh... ;)

Can't believe some people never heard them, the boos were very clear and were made towards Walter for not taking off a midfield player and putting on Darcheville instead, they weren't aimed directly at Boyd!!!

If they were I'd imagine they were at the fact we took him off as opposed to Boyd's (albeit) less than impressive contribution.

boyds goal contribution is better than anyone else

His goal scoring has really tailed off,something like 14 SPL goals since the middle of last season thru the Hearts game on Saturday. :unsure:

His goal scoring has really tailed off,something like 14 SPL goals since the middle of last season thru the Hearts game on Saturday. :unsure:

C'mon PB, even if it was Ronaldinho, hardly playing and on as Sub most of the time with really POOR service, he would score feck all too.

Me and a large group around me booed because he was being taken off!!!!

Boyd was really frustrated as well kicked the dug out as he sat down!

Again Boyd wasnt poor on Saturday our whole style of play was poor! Endless long balls to McCulloch done nothing. Leaving Boyd and Naismith with very very little to work with!!!

Yet he is still our top goalscorer this season despite having played the fewest games.....work that one out!

I heard the booing around me and i'd certainly have said it was because the fans wanted Boyd to stay on and partner JCD at the expense of McCulloch. I certainly did! (want Boyd to stay on that is, i don't boo players wearing the shirt or managers decision)

I heard the booing around me and i'd certainly have said it was because the fans wanted Boyd to stay on and partner JCD at the expense of McCulloch. I certainly did! (want Boyd to stay on that is, i don't boo players wearing the shirt or managers decision)

(tu) No-one was booing Boyd.