Charlie Adam

papaguy51

The one off the bar.

I know he's fat and unfit and very inconsistent, but some of the things he can do with that left foot are incredible.

You know he meant that every step of the way.

I agree, I'm up at that end and it surprised me! :lol:

Seriously, I think he's quite under-rated at times and the critiscm he gets is way over the top IMO where with a bit of confidence he could be a very useful player for us.

That first half hour of the game, he was the star man in the midfield for me.

The one off the bar.

I know he's fat and unfit and very inconsistent, but some of the things he can do with that left foot are incredible.

I agree, I'm up at that end and it surprised me! :lol:

Seriously, I think he's quite under-rated at times and the critiscm he gets is way over the top IMO where with a bit of confidence he could be a very useful player for us.

That first half hour of the game, he was the star man in the midfield for me.

I'm with you on that. the Pizzas and other junk food the rangers players does them good though.

Seriously

He's unfit and overweight and having a decent left foot doesn't make him good enough for Rangers....he should be put on a strict diet and fitness regime and if he loses a stone and a half and maybe gains that extra yard of pace then we can see if he's good enough.

At this moment we have better at the club than him in the reserves.

Everyone on here creams themselves about Naismith but then says Adam should start ahead of him...where's the logic in that ?

From what I remember about the shot was that every touch up until he hit it, the ball was bouncing off his shins, knees, ankles etc, looked more like he was eager to get the shot away rather than anything else, he's just one of a few in the team just now who look a bit lost, for me they should be taken out the team and given some more focussed training, lets face it if you don't get a certain thing right in your job you're taken aside for a refresher course, maybe ally and keny should take some of those struggling away for some one to one training to see if they can improve first touch etc

Lets be honest here,yes it was a good effort but when your only contribution during games is the odd pass or odd shot then i'm afraid your not good enough for this club....it missed so what's the argument,if it had went in then there is a case for Charlie Adam but apart from his goal at home to Stuttgart i can't think of much to be excited about with this guy.

I could have won man of the match on Saturday...we were rotten.

Personally i'd have given Naismith MOTM

We sure were. I don't think Naismith really had all that great a game to be honest.

Adam was at the heart of all our creative play and while I had concerns about him negating his defensive duties in the second half (which isolated Whittaker far too often) I think he was our best player.

He was our man of the match on Saturday IMO...

Think that says more about how poor the team was rather than how good charlie was Frankie, I've not put myself through the pleasure of watching the rerun yet, only caught the 5 min replay online, so I could be wrong though and he could have controlled the game......

He was our man of the match on Saturday IMO...

Think that says more about how poor the team was rather than how good charlie was Frankie, I've not put myself through the pleasure of watching the rerun yet, only caught the 5 min replay online, so I could be wrong though and he could have controlled the game......

Of we were very poor mate.

But Adam played pretty well overall. He was the one Rangers midfield player who wanted to try and play a bit of football - the rest resorting to long aimless balls to McCulloch. I suppose Naismith tried to get on the ball as well but generally he didn't have as effective game as Adam.

The one off the bar.

You ought to see what I can do with my right foot, I would love to boo t it up a few arses at Ibrox starting at the top to the bottom :angry2:

Was he playing in the centre or still out wide?

We played a more orthodox 4-4-2 but it was very fluid in terms of how the personnel played. As said earlier, Adam tended to drift inside a lot more (that''s his natural and best position) which left their right flank with lots of free space.