Celtc fans obsessed with us

Fixxxer

I find the full thing offensive!

Anybody who thinks it's ok for us to be called h*** should have a good look at thereself!

^^ has a point. Shoe on the other foot and this website would have been all over the papers deemed offensive and our name dragged through the mud again.

Personally don't give a flcok about it but the principle's what counts.

Strange bunch.

To think, someone must have spent a whole lot of time making that...

No doubt the diseased ridden, monobrowed, horrible sly tramp had plenty of time to set it up

time is something that doesn't normally concern the unemployed

have just emailed the Daily Records editor about this,

I feel the makers of this website (http://www.dailyhun.co.uk/) should be named and shamed in your paper as it is clearly sectarian and promotes it on all levels, it also implies that it is ok to call Rangers fans “Huns†when our clubs official names or affiliated names are Glasgow Rangers, Rangers, The Gers & The Teddy Bears, calling us “Huns†is by no means correct and provides a false statement for our current and future generations that will follow our game.

Got to be a journo thats did it. One of that lot at the Daily Record probs. Got to be, wouldn't take them that much time to set it up if it's all there in front of you. If it is one of them hope they get found out, got to be industrial misconduct that ? :sherlock:

PS - Screw them it's 51 and counting.

Fair play to them for being open about their own sectarianism.

What is this "brown brogue" thing? I've seen them use it before.

Big Alex was always wearing brown brogues, I think they then became the symbols of Rangers managers for the mhanky mob, coz they are a pyoor laff bytheway!

Tbh making a thread saying they are obsessed with us suggests it works both ways ;)

I always find it slightly ironic when people make threads along the lines of "Timmy obsessed with us" on what is meant to be a Rangers board.

*cough* therm

There's a slight difference between making a thread and making an entire website wouldn't you say?

Espicially a website that's required a lot of work and detail put into it :rolleyes:

Indeed. It would have been more logical to point out that a Rangers fan visiting celtic websites suggests a hint of obsession!

There's a slight difference between making a thread and making an entire website wouldn't you say?

Espicially a website that's required a lot of work and detail put into it :rolleyes:

Indeed. It would have been more logical to point out that a Rangers fan visiting celtic websites suggests a hint of obsession!

Visiting their websites is like going to the zoo. You never know what strange creatures you're going to see.

I think the biggest issue here isnt who visited whos website and whos obsessed with who, cause frankly my dear I coulodnt give a shit. The biggest issue is the continuing, free use of the word h** to describe Rangers fans. Put the shoe on the other foot and call them Tims or Fenians and were bigots, scum blah blah blah. I personally feel that the word h** is more derogatory than any of the aforementioned Septic names, and yet it continues to be used by fans and media alike.

Rant Over!! :D