SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

The tims are hurting tonight :lol:

one on your call moaning at there has been seven scotland mangers with Rangers links and only one catholic scotland manager in the last hundred year.

Probabaly a stupid question but who is the only Catholic Scotland Manager?

not sure, I wasn't really listening to the caller as he was talking crap.

one on your call moaning at there has been seven scotland mangers with Rangers links and only one catholic scotland manager in the last hundred year.

only one CATHOLIC manager???? I thought we were supposed to be the bigots so why is he bringing up the religion of the manager???? I didnt care that plg was a catholic, he was crap regardless of what religion he was :lol:

On paper strachan has done well but the cracks are starting to show. 2 league title when he had sod all competition isnt that great and they have been lucky to get to the last 16 both times as well. If jarosik hadnt dived for the free kick than beat man utd they would have finished bottom of that group and as for this year, handed the 2nd goal on a plate in the 90th min against milan, deflected shot to beat benfica and deflected shot to beat shaktar. 9points when they deserved 3. The result is all that counts at the end of the day but from that you can see how lucky they actually were. Strachan is a lucky coach but hes not a great coach

only one CATHOLIC manager???? I thought we were supposed to be the bigots so why is he bringing up the religion of the manager???? I didnt care that plg was a catholic, he was crap regardless of what religion he was :lol:

On paper strachan has done well but the cracks are starting to show. 2 league title when he had sod all competition isnt that great and they have been lucky to get to the last 16 both times as well. If jarosik hadnt dived for the free kick than beat man utd they would have finished bottom of that group and as for this year, handed the 2nd goal on a plate in the 90th min against milan, deflected shot to beat benfica and deflected shot to beat shaktar. 9points when they deserved 3. The result is all that counts at the end of the day but from that you can see how lucky they actually were. Strachan is a lucky coach but hes not a great coach

ive just had a look at wikepedia and by my count 4 tim mat busby ok temp malcolm mcdonald.t,docherty t burns. thats 4 when i was at school

Fair play to Hugh Keevins there. No, really !!

A Celtic fan just came on there giving a very long winded, detailed account of how the Celtic fans didn't indulge in bigotry or sectarianism in Milan, were kept in the ground for half an hour after the game, sang 'You'll never walk alone', and after the sing song the press and police applauded them (is that really true ? :unsure:).

Anyway, after all that long winded pish, and you could tell the guy was very proud and emotional about it, instead of getting the slap on the back he was looking for, Hugh just gave a heavy sigh and said he yearned for the day where fans didn't feel the need to phone up radio stations to declare that they behaved themselves ! Then he just immediately moved onto the next caller without giving anyone else a chance to comment. :lol:

Great to hear them all talk so much drivel. Infighting - I like that. Is WGS the next PLG?

How could WGS be the next PLG?

Seriously. Think about it.

I meant in the sense that he is dividing the support i.e. 50% want him and 50% hate him.

Seriously think about it.

:harhar: :harhar: