SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

'Tic fan just on saying congratulations to Rangeras but then went onto say that Celtic will beat AC Milan 3-0 .... gotta laugh.

Heard that as well! To their credit, there have been a couple of Hoops supporters calling in to say well done to Gers. The day just keeps getting more surreal... :cool:

thats tonight though, wait til tomorrow or thursday to hear the 'I heard the nasty h*** shouting sectarian stuff the other night' if they get beat on wedne..........

ye know what???? they can say what they fuckin like what a night, what a result I'm still trying to believe it masel' from 60 mins onwards I had to keep on looking at the score to reconfirm we were 3 up, ma throat chords are blootered from screaming that loud, ma missus was in the kitchen with the kids while she was having a fag at the start of the second half and she said the kids were laughing like fuck because my screams were that high pitched and outta sorts, tell you what though, I'll take the slaggin over the next few weeks if we keep getting results like that!

Now they have Neli Lennon on and first call was a celtic fan saying his actions were out of order at ibrox last season and Hugh said welcome back had a laugh and then suddenly moved on

haha, hear that random music playing there? Clyde are amateurs.

Wonder if they'll leave the sound on their internet radio commentary running whilst they take a tea break at fulltime, like they did with our game against Stuttgart.

That just f*ck's me off when I hear things like that. I also thought that Jamie Redknapp was supposed to like Rangers? He's a tim f*ck who does not have a clue.

Not on clyde but another station earlier,

"cetlic have arguably bettered Rangers result by beating European Champions AC Milan"

F*ck right off

Lets see them to it in Milan ffs.

AC are right down the table and haven't won for 16 games.

also Keevins gloated 'well Rangers had 6 points before at the beginning of a CL campaign and still went out.' It drives you insane. Mc Donalds goal was so easy after Dida spilled it as well. Our three goals were excellent strikes in open play not to mention in an away match where Lyon have remained unbeaten in the CL for years

"cetlic have arguably bettered Rangers result by beating European Champions AC Milan"

F*ck right off

Yeah, heard that on TalkSport. Absolute disgrace. Lyon are as good a side as AC Milan and after last night's showing probably better. There is no contest between the two results but i am afraid that Celtc will probably get the appraisal over us.

F*ck right off

Yeah, heard that on TalkSport. Absolute disgrace. Lyon are as good a side as AC Milan and after last night's showing probably better. There is no contest between the two results but i am afraid that Celtc will probably get the appraisal over us.

'Caldwell fashioned a shot from the edge of the penalty area and the unconvincing Dida pushed the ball straight into the path of McDonald, who gleefully tucked away the easiest of chances. '

compare that with our goals AWAY from home

AC are 5 points away from the bottom of Serie A Lyon are still top of the french league but of course Celtic at home were better :bullshit: