SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Apparently us and celtic should be getting compensation due to lost revenue in games called off for Scotland-Italy and we should be giving Gretna compensation for the match at the weekend as well

We've sold Ferguson before. The team fell apart. We brought him back. We turned the ship around, and won the league.

The guy is now saying that he knows that the Miller deal is a done deal. He has it on good authority that Kenny is 'texting his pals, like Barry Ferguson......saying that it's done'.

Sounds to me like an anti-Ferguson guy on a rant. Has a pop at Barry, and then tries to suggest that Ferguson has an influence in us signing guys like Kenny Miller. We'll wait and see whether or not it is in fact, a done deal.

We've sold Ferguson before. The team fell apart. We brought him back. We turned the ship around, and won the league.

The guy is now saying that he knows that the Miller deal is a done deal. He has it on good authority that Kenny is 'texting his pals, like Barry Ferguson......saying that it's done'.

Sounds to me like an anti-Ferguson guy on a rant. Has a pop at Barry, and then tries to suggest that Ferguson has an influence in us signing guys like Kenny Miller. We'll wait and see whether or not it is in fact, a done deal.

aye that point made me laugh :craphead:

The guy has a point IMO,He has far to much power inside ibrox and i think it's time to get rid

McCulloch was 1 that barry had a say on

How do you know that ? I'm not saying Barry didn't suggest that he'd like to see him at Ibrox, but there is no way in hell Walter Smith would have been swayed one way or the other by Ferguson's opinion.

If Barry really did have that big an influence, Kris Boyd would be starting every week.

McCulloch was 1 that barry had a say on

How do you know that ? I'm not saying Barry didn't suggest that he'd like to see him at Ibrox, but there is no way in hell Walter Smith would have been swayed one way or the other by Ferguson's opinion.

If Barry really did have that big an influence, Kris Boyd would be starting every week.

At end of the day Walter picks 11 players on the park! he just doesn't rate boyd as a lone striker

What i'm saying is Ferguson does have a big say behind the scenes! McGregor,Hutton,Adam,Boyd and McCulloch are all in his back pocket IMO

Did Smith not give McCulloch his international debut? Anyway, Smith is a fan of McCulloch and that's why he was signed, nothing to do with Ferguson.

When we were trying to sign McCulloch, i lost count about the mount of times Ferguson went to the media claiming he would be a great signing for the club.... smoothing the path some might say!

Kenny Miller's dad has supposidly said that Miller wont be going to Rangers for a number of reasons.

That number would be the combination of the number of windows on his house, and the number of windows on his car.

Did Smith not give McCulloch his international debut? Anyway, Smith is a fan of McCulloch and that's why he was signed, nothing to do with Ferguson.

When we were trying to sign McCulloch, i lost count about the mount of times Ferguson went to the media claiming he would be a great signing for the club.... smoothing the path some might say!

Or someone from the Media approaches him and asks him about a potential signing. He can't very well say hes shite, can he?

Or someone from the Media approaches him and asks him about a potential signing. He can't very well say hes shite, can he?

He could say no comment!,Or thats the managers call plently of things he could have said <_<

He could say no comment!,Or thats the managers call plently of things he could have said <_<

I totally agree, I would love the players to say that. I despise the media and would give them no story whatsoever.

However, it doesn't work that way. Should Barry say no comment he would most likely get lynched for being rude or arrogant anyway, knowing some fans!

I totally agree, I would love the players to say that. I despise the media and would give them no story whatsoever.

However, it doesn't work that way. Should Barry say no comment he would most likely get lynched for being rude or arrogant anyway, knowing some fans!

I personally think a player was asked about a prospective signing & replied no comment then he didn't like the player for some reason and was against the move

I personally think a player was asked about a prospective signing & replied no comment then he didn't like the player for some reason and was against the move

Exactly. Regardless of what he says or does, some will make him out to be the bad guy.

Some could also argue that it was within his duties as Captain to talk to the public.

He can't win.