SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

I'd hate summer football. I would not be able to make all the games due to work commitments(busiest time for me) and holidays. I think a lot would be in that boat.

McCulloch starting upfront.Could be long balls all night againt two huge defenders! would prefer, Novo upfront himself and naismith and burke......tho last two times a moaned about formation was away to hearts and bremen game

McCulloch starting upfront.Could be long balls all night againt two huge defenders! would prefer, Novo upfront himself and naismith and burke......tho last two times a moaned about formation was away to hearts and bremen game

Well Moan away :craphead:

FFFFCCCUUUKKK SSSSAAAKKKKEEE :craphead:

Rangers and Dundee Utd could take legal action

That should be the case. Why do other clubs need to suffer because another club in the league has financial trouble.

This Gretna thing is deeply embarrassing for scottish football. Makes us look so amateurish.

There is a Rumour going about Rangers and Celtic are looking for Cardiff to win the FA CUP, and win there battle against the FA to get into the UEFA CUP!

With the scandal of Gretna and with Cardiff could this be the opening the OLDFIRM is looking for? <_<

There is a Rumour going about Rangers and Celtic are looking for Cardiff to win the FA CUP, and win there battle against the FA to get into the UEFA CUP!

With the Scandle of Gretna and with Cardiff could this be the opening the OLDFIRM is looking for? <_<

What's a scandle?

Is it a special candle? :D

With the Scandle of Gretna and with Cardiff could this be the opening the OLDFIRM is looking for? <_<

What's a scandle?

Is it a special candle? :D

LOL...didn't know the spelling Police was out :harhar: