***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

No-one from London has said a word about this.

Wonder where Jackson is getting his info from?

mate you need to realise how Journos work like jackson and any other tabloid journo.

They know they are never gonna get sued about this sort of thing so they print it so they can say,"i told you about this .....blah blah blah" But if it does'nt happen it just fizzeles out to nothing.

Journalists are lowlife scum

Papa' is a trainee journalist after all! :lol:

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate you need to realise how Journos work like jackson and any other tabloid journo.

They know they are never gonna get sued about this sort of thing so they print it so they can say,"i told you about this .....blah blah blah" But if it does'nt happen it just fizzeles out to nothing.

Who's "papa"?

Who's "papa"?

An abbreviation of the poster you were replying to's user-name (tu)

I always thought Papa was a Rolling stone......

I think it looks pretty definite that Hutton is off and our transfer window begins in earnest as from now.

Should be interesting to see who comes in tonight and tomorrow.

How do we know he's jetted out to London again this morning?

We don't but the record etc will have eyes on the ground at Glasgow airport at this time of year for any players seen comming in and out.

The press were at his parents house again last night.

Scumfucks that they are!!

Hutton is in London to officially seal his move to Spurs for 10 Million Pound Inclusive of 2 million in add ons for appearances. gutted, but wattie better bring in new faces or the rumour mongers will be out in force. Murray will get hounded if there is no money available or indeed spent before end of window.

Samaris on the other hand is at the piggery discussing terms....

Bad news all round

tbh i'm tired of all these rumours. we've heard so many stories over the last couple of weeks and look how many turned out to be true....i won't believe anything 'til it says so on rangers.co.uk....

however i really hope alan stays with us! :rangers:

i told you this would happen after we fail to get into the last 16 of the Champions League!

WE ARE SKINT!

Yip.

if you sit and look at it, right now we have enough to win the league, there's no doubt in that, even with out Hutton. If we get the money to buy players, great. But if we stick it in the bank to please the accountants that is good for the long run of the club.

if we get the reported £10 million for him it's daylight robbery and i am happy with it.

The downside to the whole thing is the way the wee fella seems to be getting pushed out as he is a RANGERS man and wants to do well for us. But like every relationship both parties will get over it with time.

Hutton on his way to Spurs

Exclusive by Darrell King

ALAN HUTTON flew to London today to complete a Scottish record £10m move to Spurs.

The 23-year-old full-back finally made up his mind at midnight to leave Rangers before the transfer window closes on Thursday.

Hutton has faced a dilemma since the London giants moved for him at the start of this month, and he has changed his mind several times in this transfer saga.

The Gers star had talks at White Hart Lane on Sunday with Spurs boss Juande Ramos and Director of Football Damien Comolli, before returning late in the evening.

advertisementHe spent last night mulling things over with his family and partner Kylie, who is due to give birth to their second child next month.

And this morning, the agent brokering the deal - Robert Segal - booked him onto a flight out of Glasgow after getting word Hutton was now ready to accept the life-changing move.

Barring any last-minute hitches - or even another change of heart - the six-times capped Scotland international will be on his way.

Rangers will bank £8m now, with some £2m in various add-ons and clauses. Hutton is believed to be getting a £1m signing-on fee, to which both clubs will contribute, plus wages of £33,000-a-week - almost three times what he's on at Ibrox.

Walter Smith will now use the Hutton cash to strengthen his squad before the Thursday deadline.

Rangers also hope to learn today if Daniel Cousin's £3m transfer to Fulham has been given the go-ahead from Fifa, although they could leave all parties concerned in a sweat.

The Ibrox side have had to back away from several striker deals - including Man City's Georgios Samaras - as they await official word that Cousin is off the books.

Fifa admitted today the Gabonese striker's case is before them, but a spokesman said: "We have opened a file on Cousin's appeal and are gathering information from relevant parties. But there is no way of saying just how long that will take."

Cousin has been training with Fulham all week and is confident his transfer will be granted, as are Rangers. He said: "I am confident, convinced that everything will be sorted out and I can play for Fulham."

Cottagers boss Roy Hodgson added: "It's no secret we have everything agreed with Rangers over Daniel. But it is subject to an appeal. I am hopeful that will be granted, because he played just 20 minutes as a sub for Lens before being transferred to Rangers. And that seems a harsh penalty."

Thomas Buffel, meantime, was on his way back to Glasgow today after a loan move to Cologne fell through.

The Belgian held talks with the Germans yesterday, but they did not want to pay a loan fee.

Rangers' hunt for another keeper goes on after Dundee United's Gregorz Szamotulski scupperd any chance of a move with his wage demands. The Pole's contract will expire tomorrow.

Publication date 29/01/08

London Evening Standard

Defender Hutton has returned to Glasgow after having held talks over the weekend regarding his £8m switch, but sources close to the 22-year-old believe the deal is still on.

He had been unwilling to leave Ibrox due to family reasons, but the right-back appears to have changed his mind after Rangers agreed to pay off his contract and give him £1m as part of the deal.

London Evening Standard

Defender Hutton has returned to Glasgow after having held talks over the weekend regarding his £8m switch, but sources close to the 22-year-old believe the deal is still on.

He had been unwilling to leave Ibrox due to family reasons, but the right-back appears to have changed his mind after Rangers agreed to pay off his contract and give him £1m as part of the deal.

Now this is what i mean. Not only are the club wanting Hutton to leave, they will pay him to go. What an absolute disgrace.

London Evening Standard

Now this is what i mean. Not only are the club wanting Hutton to leave, they will pay him to go. What an absolute disgrace.

Of course its in the paper so it must be true....

FFS can you not have put this in a Hutton thread thats already there mate??

there' enough of them if you look around!!

Dry yer eyes ya cheecky basa!

What are you the Rangers media protocol police or something.

London Evening Standard

This has been in numerous papers both in Scotland and England and was also reported by SSN a couple of days ago. Too many people reporting it for there not to be at least some truth in it.

I am no supporter of the tabloid jounos, most of them are scum. But like i said, too many reporting this.

London Evening Standard

This has been in numerous papers both in Scotland and England and was also reported by SSN a couple of days ago. Too many people reporting it for there not to be at least some truth in it.

I am no supporter of the tabloid jounos, most of them are scum. But like i said, too many reporting this.

I know emotions are running high mate but that is fairly flawed logic - just because other branches of the media have reported it - considering most of the different branches tend to leech from each other.

All Im saying is we dont know, we wont know unless someone in a position to confirm does so - otherwise I take these statements with a degree of scepticism - regardless of how many say them.

well if I was handed a million I would go but its sad how Hutton is being shoved out of the door...I mean don't we raise our talent to help us win titles not just make a profit?

Sadly football is a business these days and not a sport or form of entertainment... The most important figure to Execs etc is the bottom line of the finances and not how many leagues are won etc. Sad state of affairs

if what the shitrags are printing is true, then im raging! If Hutton goes, then Moonbeams better get the private jet oot the fucking hangar now and get us some quality players now! We are being weakened with these sales yet there is no sign of replacements. :7929: