***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't help feeling that IF he was gonna go to Spurs, he would have done so by now....

thats what i am thinking aswell. tbh if he wanted to go he could have went weeks ago! even walter basically said he was gone at his press conference today.

The worst case scenario is rapidly approaching. If Hutton does eventually decide to leave but leaves the decision until late Thursday it will leave precious little time for any of the cash from his fee to be spent on a replacement. Whatever his decision eventually is I wish he would make it quickly

We're gonna end up wi one helluva shite right back when Hutton goes.

Can see someone ultra defensive coming in, which is really not what we need with a sitting midfielder (sometimes 2!) in the SPL.

Yeah if he really wanted to go he would have taken it straight away but hes not, if he takes it it will look like he might have been after more money?

tbh i dont think this has ever been about the money for hutton, it has been about him clearly being forced out the door! so lets hope he tells them to GTF! :rangers:

If he finally does accept the Spurs offer, i'm of the opinion he was pressurised into it by some people.

He made it clear, twice, before that he wanted to stay. Hope he stays until at least the summer. Such an excellent player!

Can see someone ultra defensive coming in, which is really not what we need with a sitting midfielder (sometimes 2!) in the SPL.

We have Whittaker.

We don't need to replace Hutton because of that, but we do need cover - hence Christian Dailly.

Walter said he has money available prior to the Hutton deal, so if we really want someone then we could get them.

If he finally does accept the Spurs offer, i'm of the opinion he was pressurised into it by some people.

He made it clear, twice, before that he wanted to stay. Hope he stays until at least the summer. Such an excellent player!

Definitely.

He has one club who want him (Spurs), and one club who he loves, but aren't really showing that they want him (Rangers, by accepting bid after bid).

Wheres the loyalty?

If Walter has the money let's hope he spends it wisely. I say good luck to Hutton, as I don't think the club has treated him very well - always put money before anything else, I think is their motto. :harhar:

We have Whittaker.

We don't need to replace Hutton because of that, but we do need cover - hence Christian Dailly.

Walter said he has money available prior to the Hutton deal, so if we really want someone then we could get them.

Definitely.

He has one club who want him (Spurs), and one club who he loves, but aren't really showing that they want him (Rangers, by accepting bid after bid).

Wheres the loyalty?

They've only accepted one bid mate, not bid after bid

at the end of the day, is it worth uprooting his pregnant wife, 1 child, to england, for a club sitting midtable for an extra 20k, when he can improve and have probably a bigger choice of clubs at the end of the season along with a SPL winners medal