Welcome to Ibrox - Steven Davis

tgblue

SSN says there is some new news coming up from david tanner and robson and davis have been confirmed already, it could be about ben hutchison for them but heres hoping its something rangers related, its definitely scottish related...

also, will steve go straight into the team for the hibs game? for adam?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1230479,00.html

Interview with the man himself. Feckin' superb. (tu):rangers:

Gers Joy For Davis

by Lindsay Herron

LIFELONG Rangers fan Steve Davis has finally realised a dream by earning a move to his boyhood heroes.

Steven DavisThe 23-year-old Fulham midfielder has signed up on loan until the end of the season and is finally getting the chance to play for the club he loves, 11 years after being rejected as a kid.

Davis came over from Northern Ireland for trials when he was 12 and was involved in the same set-up as Stevie Smith but things didn't work out and he ended up making the grade at Aston Villa.

Now Davis is getting his chance to pull on the blue shirt and he can't wait.

He told rangers.co.uk: "It really is a dream come true for me. I have been a fan all of my life so to get the chance to come to Rangers is fantastic.

"I grew up as a fan and I have remained that way so when I heard that Rangers were interested in taking me it was a no-brainer really.

"Since the manager has been changed at Fulham things have not worked out for me so I welcome this chance to come to Glasgow.

"I'm finally getting my chance after missing out when I was a kid. I came over for trials when I was 12 and I played in the same team as Stevie Smith.

"I'm glad he's doing well again and I look forward to meeting up with him when I get there tomorrow."

Davis could be highly useful to boss Walter Smith with Kevin Thomson out for a period following a hernia operation and he aims to take his chance.

He said: "Rangers are in a great position right now as they are challenging on all fronts and it will be fantastic to be part of that.

"I hope to win trophies with Rangers in my time with the club. That would be fantastic. I obviously know who the players are and to play in the same team as Barry Ferguson would be great."

Oh how people change. I hope everyone is happy now! See Walter had it all under control, just as we thought nothing was coming in this window, he pulls out a deal that most / all people seem very happy with!

Gotta have faith in the Guv'nor! He knows what he is doing..... If he said anything about this, Celtic would have come in and stolen him from under our nose. As per usual

That assist shows the quality that he has.

I just hope that their is some option of a permament deal here.

A lifelong fan, with quality is just what we needed (tu)

A very shrewd buy that shows excalty how good WS is at keeping his cards close to his chest

rangers have the option to make the move permanent (tu)

Guest therabbitt

I'm a happy bear that my 1000th post on this site is to welcome a die hard bluenose to our team!!

Live the dream Stevie

Bring that silver trophy back home where it should always be

Follow Follow

:rangers:

I cannot wait to see Davis play. I have liked him ever since he made his Villa debut back in 2004. He is exactly what we have been missing and him being a f*kn fanatical Rangers fan will make even more of an impact. You don't get linked with Man U and Liverpool for no reason. You don't win every player of the year award possible at your club at a young age for no reason. You don't run the show against Man U, Liverpool and in a lot of EPL games plus on International duty against the likes of Spain, Sweden and Denmark for no reason.

Wait until you see the class, commitment and passion he'll bring, especially alongside Ferguson!

I cannot wait to see Davis play. I have liked him ever since he made his Villa debut back in 2004. He is exactly what we have been missing and him being a f*kn fanatical Rangers fan will make even more of an impact. You don't get linked with Man U and Liverpool for no reason. You don't win every player of the year award possible at your club at a young age for no reason. You don't run the show against Man U, Liverpool and in a lot of EPL games plus on International duty against the likes of Spain, Sweden and Denmark for no reason.

Wait until you see the class, commitment and passion he'll bring, especially alongside Ferguson!

:beer2:

I agree MG. No-one should be in any doubt this is a quality signing... :pipe:

Hi Muff,

I have never seen him play, but you really like him. I usually agree with most of your opinion on players so your description of him really excites me. Cannot wait to see him play. I hope he IS that box to box midfielder we have been missing.

You are my Davis

My Steven Davis

You make me happy when skys are grey

So f*ck your Lampard and Steven Gerrard

Please dont take my Davis away

:rangers:

i'll be singing that at Ibrox next time am there MG son :rangers:

PS when u swappin me this Audi ? i bought the Stella and everythin :pipehorse: