Kenny Miller to return?

Ibroxblue

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was quoted somewhere, and I can't remember where, talking about the 'three teams in a year rule', where he mentioned Cousin to Fulham. This would suggest to me that we did make a move in January, but decided against it because of said rule.

km cudnt do a job 1st time round wot makes any1 think he any betta new!!? wudnt mind so much if he had improved fra his time at wolves, celts and derby but... he hasnt!

This is just KM trying to use some sort of get out of jail card in light of Derby going down.

He knows our striker situation isn't entirely smooth, and some journo has probably asked him if he'd go back to Ibrox.

He can f*ck right off and I pray we go nowhere near him, but that said, I will support any player in the blue.

tbh, my main dislike of him has nothing to do with his badge kissing - nor is it anything to do with him joining them in the first place. Albeit I do dislike him on that basis.

It's simply because he's rubbish! He's not good enough.

But after their Scotland past, I wouldn't be shocked if Ally and Walter were interested.

No thanks, it wouldn't bother me if he turned up as a Rangers player again after playing for Celtic, that part doesn't bother me in the slightest, what does bother me is the fact he is shite and I really don't think he is good enough, we have Naismith and Novo whom I think are roughly of the same stature as him, but both are so much better, for us to look at any other striker it would have to be a big powerful Hately style of striker.

I agree with PiB... I don't particularly care that he's a former Sellick player... but I simply wouldn't want him at Rangers because he is utter bollocks. I'd rather play Charlie Adam up front :craphead:

Loving the sig :D

Anyone else think it's destined to happen? :rolleyes:

Maybe an agreement has already been made and Miller will be a Rangers player next season. Then there will be lots of stories in the papers between now and the summer, this to break the news in gently :rolleyes:

I agree with PiB... I don't particularly care that he's a former Sellick player... but I simply wouldn't want him at Rangers because he is utter bollocks. I'd rather play Charlie Adam up front :craphead:

Loving the sig :D

Saw yours and felt it was time to have one myself for Tam (tu):D

The thought of having Kenny Miller back makes me want to rip my own head off!

I doubt if Rangers signing anybody would make me stop supporting the team.

Osama Bin Laden maybe. :D

Don't fancy him, he would go missing too often in matches. :D

Sorry, i'll get my coat.

:D

He's 6' 4 1/2" so I reckon he'd make a decent target man! :D

...unless he's actually dead as suggested in many reports.

Osama's an Arsenal fan anyway. :craphead:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/1650069.stm

Craigy - WS and Ally love him - during a couple of interviews when the were in the scotland set up they were virtually creaming themselves over our national striker - Kenny Miller

Makes me think it could happen - certainly hope not

Some people like runners that cannot score goals , they would call him a hard working striker , who works for the benefit of the team - who is unfortunate not to score more goals

I would call him a "headles chicken" who could not hit a barn door with a frying pan

Craigy - WS and Ally love him - during a couple of interviews when the were in the scotland set up they were virtually creaming themselves over our national striker - Kenny Miller

Some people like runners that cannot score goals , they would call him a hard working striker , who works for the benefit of the team - who is unfortunate not to score more goals

I would call him a "headles chicken" who could not hit a barn door with a frying pan

or in other words... Sebo

or in other words... Sebo

Spot on - miller is a scottish sebo - says it all