Everton Dont Like Us

i go to watch,,efc with ma lass and her ma,,and there both club deck season ticket holders,,so no worrys about gers not bein liked..got photos of gers flags in the top balcony,at efc :D ,from the 6-1 win last night,,ill try and get them out ma phone..

i go to watch,,efc with ma lass and her ma,,and there both club deck season ticket holders,,so no worrys about gers not bein liked..got photos of gers flags in the top balcony,at efc :D ,from the 6-1 win last night,,ill try and get them out ma phone..

I used to go to the odd game with Everton mates, they don't hate us but both them and Liverpool have fans who support Celtic.

tbh if your looking for a team in the North West of England who support and like Rangers it's Man City and i even know a lot of Man U lads who can't stand Celtic it's the paddy man u fans who love them.

Its to do with them being a Catholic formed club so says my Liverpool supporting chum.

My Everton mate says Liverpool are the originally Catholic club. They're quite mixed, not all Everton fans dislike us, very strange :pipe:

Id prefer Everton over the redshite.