Is Nacho our Scott Mcdonald?

GrandSuckMaster

I dont like comparing our players to the timmies, however i think Nacho could do a similar job for us as Mcdonald has done for them. Remember the finishing he showed in his first season? He appears to be on form at the moment and allways looks the most likely to cause other teams problems. He has shown in the past he can be a natural goal scorer and i think we should give him another chance up front. Ideally i would like to see a partnership of Cousin and Novo, but i think Cousin will go so it would have to be Darch and Novo for me. This partnerships work ethic would cause any teams problems and we could allways bring in Boyd to partner either when we are playing easy games at home. Thoughts?

Guest The Brown Brogue

Novo is not a natural finisher and I never fancy him to take a chance unless it is an instinctive hit like against Pana.

When he has time to think about what he is going to do he inevitably sclaffs it and swings himself off his feet.

McDonald is a far better goalscorer and they are completely different types of player.