Walter Smith 1 - 0 Me

GrandSuckMaster

I issue an open apology to Sir Walter Smith regarding my comments prior to the massacre of Tynecastle. I openly stated that this was one of the worst midfields ever to play for Rangers and that I could see no possible way this team would win last night. How wrong can 1 man be?

This apology is also extended to Steven Davis, Christian Dailly and to an extent Messers Broadfoot and Adam. All of the afore mentioned played well last night and Davis, who I have openly criticised, was immense through out.

Walter Smith, I take my hat off to you and let me never doubt you again (until you play 1 up at home in Europe again).

Kind Regards

Dados Dado

The thing about WS is he does have that experience and is making it count. I also believe the man needs 3 (yes 3) tears to do a proper rebuilding job - he has a great start and will strengthen and improve quality again in the summer.

Well done for being brave enough to apologise - many wont/wouldn't.

Me, I have not yet critsisied WS so no apologies to him. To Adam - sorry you CAN play a decent game for Rangers!

Last night showed that when your players are clicking the formation that WS prefers can work and can be very attractive attacking football, maybe we will go on a run like we had just before Xmas when the football was fluid and enjoyable whereas there has been a few games where we have struggled but at least got the results.

As for Adam I was a big supporter of him and felt he should have been given more time has the potential etc, I also lost faith in him hopefully the way he played last night he can continue in that sort of vane and maybe he should pass with his right foot more often! :pipehorse:

That is possibly the worst line up i could have imagined. I would have Papac in for Broadfoot, Burke in for Adam, Cousin in for Darch and Novo in for Dailly. I hope i am proved wrong and hate being negative but I am now certain we will not win this game

My post from yesterday :lol:

That is possibly the worst line up i could have imagined. I would have Papac in for Broadfoot, Burke in for Adam, Cousin in for Darch and Novo in for Dailly. I hope i am proved wrong and hate being negative but I am now certain we will not win this game

My post from yesterday :lol:

:lol:

Were you proved wrong? :rolleyes::D