5 Gers in Scotland squad

The Scotland squad for the nonsensical friendly match against Croatia has been announced and there are 5 Rangers players in it.

McGregor, Dailly, Ferguson, McCulloch and Boyd.

At risk of repeating myself again, our players should be excused in order to play a match against St Mirren that we postponed to help out the SFA in their bid to beat the tallies, and we now want points in the bag to win the title, and have too few available dates to fit the games in.

hmmm, could only think Thomson not included cos he not had match fitness. No Weir thats the big one, gives him a bit of a much needed rest. And Naisy would like to see him be at least involved, it cant be because he isnt getting games cos boyd is in the squad!

5 tims in the squad aswell - mcanus, caldwelldinho, broonaldo, robsondona and hartlele.

obviously rangers and celtc havent asked for their players not to be included in the squad, so i see no problems. if smith and strapon had asked for their players to be excused i am sure burley would have had no problems with it.

None of those 5 players should even feature against Croatia. An absolutely ridiculous time to play a f*kn international match.

Its only a riddiculous time because we are challenging for 4 trophies this season.

Noone complained about it last year or the year before.

Its always been an international date on the calender, so we just have to get on with it.

And with all the fixture back-log game could of been re-arranged for the end of the season. A international match inbetween Hibs and celtc is not what we need.

It'd be ridiculous if we were just challenging for one trophy, with an OF derby the weekend after the midweek international... it wouldn't be such a problem if it was St. Midden, or Caley Thistle. Just because it's Celtic. (And Scotland don't have anything to do this summer)

The Old Firm could of played a re-arranged game the last time there was a "get together".

Burley seems to think Scotland is more important that the Old Firm reaching the Champions League, bullshit.

Pointless game for Scotland but it has been scheduled and we have to play it, if not for our benefit, for Croatia's. I'd love to have Burley turn round and excuse both Rangers and celtic players but it'll never happen.

Guest Andypendek

mcgregor will only get 45 minutes, and even if he gets the full 90 it shouldn't knacker him too much.

mcculloch needs the game time.

boyd, too, can hardly be wabbit.

dailly and ferguson very likely to be on the bench i reckon.

so it might not be too big a deal, fingers crossed.