Announcement From Ibrox?

bigmarvloyal

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again - the announcement will not centre around the signing of a player. Not unless its a player of International class and I have my doubts that this will happen.

Expect something regarding the stadium.

a few guys around me at ibrox were sayin there gonna annouce a return as in a player but then again it could be bullshit ?

I don't want any ex player to return and that even goes for Rino Gattuso.

is anyone else getting up at 7am just to find out? :lol:

probably be shite and i'll go back to bed

I might ben. Just so that I have something to post if Coop ever creates a "what is the most disappointed you've been at 7am" thread...

:BELM:

you stole my thunder Joe !! I was just thinking of making that thead in the morning .... ya bassa :(

a few guys around me at ibrox were sayin there gonna annouce a return as in a player but then again it could be bullshit ?

I don't want any ex player to return and that even goes for Rino Gattuso.

Not even Arteta?

I forgot about him (tu)

This is confusing me on 2 levels:

1 - Why 7am on a Sunday?

2 - Why call the press into the tunnel 20 minutes before a game to tell them something they cannot reveal until the next day? Why not tell them after the game or send an e-mail to the sports editors saying, "Press conference in the morning."?

I think it must be much bigger than a ticket issue but I'm an optimist. :D

1 - Why 7am on a Sunday?

2 - Why call the press into the tunnel 20 minutes before a game to tell them something they cannot reveal until the next day? Why not tell them after the game or send an e-mail to the sports editors saying, "Press conference in the morning."?

I think the same. A ticket issue is always casually revealed on the site without much of a big deal.

MARTIN BAIN has conducted an exclusive interview with Rangers World and you can watch it FREE tomorrow.

The Chief Executive has some exciting news for all Rangers supporters and you can see it from 7am tomorrow morning.

"All Rangers supporters"

Surely can't be about tickets then?

Take-over, stadium development, signing.....?

1 - Why 7am on a Sunday?

7am is just the time the video will be uploaded on to the website i guess

I get the feeling that if it was something really big, SDM would be revealing it(hope i am wrong).

That is an interesting point. Murray ain't usually shy when it comes to big news. What is Bain more directly involved in than Murray? Transfers is certainly one area.

Maybe Murray just likes a lie-in on a Sunday.

1 - Why 7am on a Sunday?

the 7am is to allow all the tims time to go to chapel and pray after hearing news that will devastate them.

im just pleased they're gonna tell us something atleast, who knows what it could be?

"exciting news for all Rangers supporters"

sounds good right, im looking forward too it.

if im let down, shit happens :P