Announcement From Ibrox?

bigmarvloyal

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rangers chairman does nothing for rangers = rangers fans saying they want money & they want their new stadium and people complain tickets are too dear.

rangesr chairman HELPS rangers by buying tickets to reward fans, says stadium development plans are well under way AND promises to give money to attract decent signings so some rangers fans wont complain about buying another player from hibs or dundee = rangers fans once again moaning.

honest to fuck, i have to wonder why he`d want to be a chairman seems when he trys to do something right after listening to fans hes still wrong.

Anti climax and bullshit!

This is my take on the announcement.

Free tickets for the Travel Club members, a nice gesture but these members can obviously afford the money and time involved to go to every away tie. The cost to the club is recouped by 9 times at the expense of loyal season ticket holders and regular fans by the £9 premium being put on the home tie.

Freezing Season Ticket prices, a nice gesture although since a couple of weeks ago we were still advertising season tickets for the remaining games of THIS season, it would seem an empty gesture to try to increase the upfront money for next season. Season Ticket Holders already pay a premium over one off ticket prices for the "privilege" of paying for all games upfront, in my case £2 per game.

Free entry to Season Ticket Holders for old firm reserve matches at Ibrox, cynical announcement; season ticket holders already get free entry to ALL our home reserve games at Broadwood.

As a fan and a season ticket holder who has missed 4 home games in 20 odd years it has done nothing for me or rewarded the thousands of others who have been loyal regular supporters who have blindly given thousands of pounds to the club and have received little thanks over the years

Cheaper prices for Juvenile Season Tickets is the ONLY real forward thinking genuine gesture to help fans in this announcement and will save families money.

I have been thinking about this and it is a good jesture to the fans, but it looks as if they are saving us around £800,000 with this initative. I would much rather see this spent helping secure Davis into a contract at Ibrox, However with me having two kids and looking at buying a season ticket for us all i welcome it with open arms :)

Is that it then, its good for the fans but why keep it all hush-hush for a day.. not really major news

that is the weirdest thing, why keep this quiet?

Myabe another aspect of the announcement fell through/hit a snag :unsure:

Edit : Well done to Rangers for setting up that free away ticket initiative, paying back the fans - not many other clubs would go to those lengths for their fans... makes me proud to be a ger !

rangers chairman does nothing for rangers = rangers fans saying they want money & they want their new stadium and people complain tickets are too dear.

rangesr chairman HELPS rangers by buying tickets to reward fans, says stadium development plans are well under way AND promises to give money to attract decent signings so some rangers fans wont complain about buying another player from hibs or dundee = rangers fans once again moaning.

honest to fuck, i have to wonder why he`d want to be a chairman seems when he trys to do something right after listening to fans hes still wrong.

(tu)

Good for the away fans as far as free tickets are concerned but the rest of it don't amount to a hill o' beans for the rest of us. Murray knows there is recession on the way and if he thinks freezing the prices help people then he is still well and truly entrenched in his ivory tower. :sherlock:

To all of you moaning about season tickets being frozen and not reduced name me any club who has reduced season ticket prices from one year to the next

No other club matters, this is about Rangers and I couldn't give a f*ck about anyone else. I'm not moaning about my ST price being frozen, I just said this announcement was nothing major. Also by upping the UEFA Cup home game £9, Murray is making money so buying £50k worth of tickets isn't all that good a gesture.

There was no need to mention that Smith would have substancial funds to play with in the summer, that just lets clubs know that we have money to spend and will up players prices should we show an interest. No need for all this hush, hush.

To all of you moaning about season tickets being frozen and not reduced name me any club who has reduced season ticket prices from one year to the next

Since when has what other clubs do influence what we do?

No other club matters, this is about Rangers and I couldn't give a f*ck about anyone else. I'm not moaning about my ST price being frozen, I just said this announcement was nothing major. Also by upping the UEFA Cup home game £9, Murray is making money so buying £50k worth of tickets isn't all that good a gesture.

There was no need to mention that Smith would have substancial funds to play with in the summer, that just lets clubs know that we have money to spend and will up players prices should we show an interest. No need for all this hush, hush.

Correct it's nothing major and screw what other clubs do We are Rangers Super Rangers no one like us we don't care :thumbs_up: :sherlock:

Well theres that championship team..

Bristol city is it?

Not actually sure, but if they get promoted..think there 2nd or 3rd just now. There fans will be able to buy a Season ticket in the Premiership for what they paid this year for a season in the championship, £375 for a Season ticket to watch premiership football? and we pay £550+ to watch St mirren, Gretna, Kilmarnock etc