Announcement From Ibrox?

bigmarvloyal

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just heard on rangers world that its to do with rewards for going to european games or something..

Hope this isn't the only news. I can't make most games due to work commitments , so to be quite blunt something like this wouldn't matter a damn to me. A real anti-climax if that is the only anouncement.

I want something to really chew on , like updates on Stadium development maybe?

Not that I would believe much of what he says but it rolled off the tongue at the end of a comment to a caller " big changes at Ibrox, redevelopment "

This was at the end of alot of other rubbish, but I am pretty sure that will be what the announcement will be about tomorrow.

just heard on rangers world that its to do with rewards for going to european games or something..

i hardly believe they would call all the press to the tunnel 20 minutes before a game to announce that.

There are few things that could warrent a news embargo. The fact that there was a news block tends to indicate that it could have affected the players.

1. New manager ( doubt it ).

2. News on the Ibrox development front ( possible ).

3. A potential buyout of the club ( who knows? ).

This of course is provided it isn't BS or an April fool and since Chick Young is a 24/7 fool I haven't ruled that out.