Why Ibrox is better than Parkhead..

Because we dont let in 55 year old men pretending to be 14 year old school girls :craphead:

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=65054

I have supported this club virtually from birth, courtesy of my dad RIP. I have been a "home and away" man over many years but since I moved to Burnley 20 years ago I can only get to games as and when I can get tickets and Mrs Burnley Celt gives the go ahead.

I have had a call tonight from my oldest Celtic buddy who tells me he has a ticket for me for the April midweek game against Der h** at CP. Apparently. the tickets are from a season ticket holder and my particular ticket is for his 14 year old daughter.

The advice I need is this. How is the matter of adult/child tickets policed at CP on such occasions and if it is a problem, can any of you suggest where I can obtain a schoolgirl uniform that will fit a portly 55 year old before the game? (Last question is a joke I think!)

I have not been to a h** game for 30 years so this is very important to me

It's an eyesore on the skyline, looks like it was built out of Polish meccano but they ran out before they could finish, the car park looks like Beirut, the boarded up flats outside look like shanty town with shingles and the air of holier than thou hypocrisy is barely hidden by the smell of Barraland burger vans.

Apart from dressing up as schoolkids to get in free many of the support have also been obtaining benefits disguised as disability cases. The whole scene is awash with battery operated buggies and myopic unfortunates leeching from the social ( that's a joke, I think).

It's an eyesore on the skyline, looks like it was built out of Polish meccano but they ran out before they could finish, the car park looks like Beirut, the boarded up flats outside look like shanty town with shingles and the air of holier than thou hypocrisy is barely hidden by the smell of Barraland burger vans.

Aye thats right, but it wont take long for GDC and the Commonwealth Funding to sort that out eh ??

Well on one hand you have the stadium , constructed as a lasting monument to 66 of its missing supporters. This stadium includes a listed building (courtesy of renowned architect Archibald Leitch) that is one of the finest examples of 1920s workmanship anywhere in Britain. The surrounding stands boast top facilties that have earned a 5 star UEFA rating.

On the other hand , you have this

nduf6u.jpg

:craphead:

Well on one hand you have the stadium , constructed as a lasting monument to 66 of its missing supporters. This stadium includes a listed building (courtesy of renowned architect Archibald Leitch) that is one of the finest examples of 1920s workmanship anywhere in Britain. The surrounding stands boast top facilties that have earned a 5 star UEFA rating.

nduf6u.jpg

:lol:

I don't know what's better, the "San Giro" or the "Big Jock Nou Camp"

Because the gutters never fell off Ibrox. Still remember my Caley mates coming back from that match singing " paradise is falling down!"

Besides, Pighead park looks like some kind of Prison.

Speaking of jails I hope everyone will be singing " You're in breach of your ASBO's " at the celtic support in the upcoming OF game!

Oh yeah, I heard that their stadium was built so cheaply that it'll have to be rebuilt in under 20 years.

Any truth in that ( the rebuilding thing, obviously built on the cheap ) ?

From the photo shown, looks as tho' some remedial work has already been (poorly) done.

nduf6u.jpg

:lol:

I hear rumours Septic Park is crumbling ? In other words, poorly constructed and wont even last a few years without serious maintenance ?

On the other hand, I and a load of the guys from RM did the Ibrox tour last year. It was my first tour and I will be doing it again. I highly recommend it. Took about an hour and a half if Im right. The history, surroundings, stories, everything just blew me away.

The legend that is Tiny took us round and explained everything to us in detail. She didnt rush anything and looked after us brilliantly. Many thanks Tiny !! :rangers:

JamesJennaatIbrox.jpg

RMIbroxstairs.jpg

RMIbrox.jpg

I hear rumours Septic Park is crumbling ? In other words, poorly constructed and wont even last a few years without serious maintenance ?

On the other hand, I and a load of the guys from RM did the Ibrox tour last year. It was my first tour and I will be doing it again. I highly recommend it. Took about an hour and a half if Im right. The history, surroundings, stories, everything just blew me away.

The legend that is Tiny took us round and explained everything to us in detail. She didnt rush anything and looked after us brilliantly. Many thanks Tiny !! :rangers:

Tiny is indeed a legend. When I went, she said she lives across the road from Ibrox and has worked for the club for a huge amount of years. Canne mind the number but was a long long time!!

Tiny is indeed a legend. When I went, she said she lives across the road from Ibrox and has worked for the club for a huge amount of years. Canne mind the number but was a long long time!!

Im sure she said 40 something years 86. I cant remember exactly, but one of the guys will.