Why Ibrox is better than Parkhead..

I hear rumours Septic Park is crumbling ? In other words, poorly constructed and wont even last a few years without serious maintenance ?

On the other hand, I and a load of the guys from RM did the Ibrox tour last year. It was my first tour and I will be doing it again. I highly recommend it. Took about an hour and a half if Im right. The history, surroundings, stories, everything just blew me away.

The legend that is Tiny took us round and explained everything to us in detail. She didnt rush anything and looked after us brilliantly. Many thanks Tiny !! :rangers:

Tiny is indeed a legend. When I went, she said she lives across the road from Ibrox and has worked for the club for a huge amount of years. Canne mind the number but was a long long time!!

Im sure she said 40 something years 86. I cant remember exactly, but one of the guys will.

No, that sounds about right Coops! (tu) in my mind i thought it was around the 40 year mark!

Christ i had the hangover from hell that day :rangers:

Tour was fantastic though :pipe:

it was pishing it down and i was in shorts <cr>

Nice Avatar Blue, need someone taking care of the plastic paddy this Saturday in a similar vein.