£700m plans on schedule

lerxst

Haha... you are about as cute as Liewell with your words son. A job at Celtic Park is on the agenda for you I think.

That's more than a bit out of order.

Im not wasting any more time on ya' champ... people like you are not very high on my agenda.
No need to be nasty simply because you can't back up your argument.

That's not my fault. It's your's.

#

My argument doesn't need backing up.

You don't even have the brains to think for yourself.

Leave it at that.

So, I'm dumb because I can pick the holes in your "argument"?

That'll be why you had to resort to insults, when I asked you to outline your case which you later proved yourself incapable of doing.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez. I just hate the First Generation Rangers Fan, I really, REALLY do not like them one iota.

As for the silly wee uni and school kids trying to argue with people who have more wisdom and real world business knowledge... they are a different breed altogether.

Who are you insulting now?

Perhaps I should be glad it's not me on this occasion.

Without evidence, how do you prove that he's exploited us to our detriment?

Is it impossible that both Rangers and his companies got mutually favourable deals?

It sounds like you guys are saying "Believe me! I may have no evidence but believe me. Even without evidence, it's obvious."

Also, do we not have healthy finances now?

There is no way to prove whether Murray has expoited us or not. I'm not aware of any tendering process that took place so therefore who nows. Likewise you can say he hasn't. What should have taken place was a visible tendering porcess and not have it that every contract possible went to one of his companies.

Our finances are OK, but no more than that, and that's largely due to the Hutton cash. I wouldn't describe them as healthy.

Assets are something that make you money on an ongoing basis or things that are worth something to a business.

At the end of the day every club has a stadium and most have a training ground. Hence they are not really considered assets as they don't make us any money.

As it stands, we have no viable assets and the reason being is Murray has sold them all off to fix our finances in the short term so he can sell up and leave the naive clown who buys from him with the headache of fixing it.

So, what you are saying is that an asset is something that either makes you money on an ongoing basis OR something that is worth something to a business.

Oh no, what you are saying is that something which is worth something to a business is not an asset as it's not making money on an ongoing basis <cr>

Bottom line, you don't have the first idea about finance, and are sounding increasingly desperate in your attempts to have a go at Murray.

(tu)

An asset is something that makes money. Simple as that.

A house is not an asset although many believe their house to be their biggest asset. A house in only an asset to the mortgage company. It is therefore a liability.

A training ground is NOT a financial asset, either. Not even if it's called Murray Park. It's a liability, get over it.

An income source that is guaranteed is a financial asset.

A catering outlet within a stadium that gets 50,000 visitors every week is an ASSET. Open the doors and serve food and you will make money. Therefore it's an asset of the football club.

Club Shops are ASSETS to the football club. Open the doors and supporters are GUARANTEED to purchase items.

And you are questioning my financial knowledge?

Then you have assets that the company OWNS and has to OWN to function. A stadium being the prime example. IF it is OWNED. If memory serves me right, Murray wanted to SELL the stadium to one of his companies and LEASE it back to Rangers FC! Yet even more asset stripping.

If you cannot see the fact that Murray has sold our biggest assets - being the Catering outlets and Club Shops - one to one of his own companies and one to the highest bidder, - then you are mentally deranged.

If you cannot see the fact that Murray is balancing our Club's accounts to make the Club more "sellable" then you are delusional.

If you cannot see the reason why no one wants to buy the club being because the Club has no worthy assets then you are retarded.

Why am I even arguing with you people?

Jeez. I just hate the First Generation Rangers Fan, I really, REALLY do not like them one iota.

As for the silly wee uni and school kids trying to argue with people who have more wisdom and real world business knowledge... they are a different breed altogether.

You must be a Daily Record or a Sun reader then. It's the only other sane argument for you thinking the way you do.

cheers (tu)

It was you this time, was it? :D

Don't worry.

Most of us on here love you and accept you unconditionally, even us fifth generation supporters! :D

Without evidence, how do you prove that he's exploited us to our detriment?

Is it impossible that both Rangers and his companies got mutually favourable deals?

It sounds like you guys are saying "Believe me! I may have no evidence but believe me. Even without evidence, it's obvious."

Also, do we not have healthy finances now?

There is no way to prove whether Murray has expoited us or not. I'm not aware of any tendering process that took place so therefore who nows. Likewise you can say he hasn't. What should have taken place was a visible tendering porcess and not have it that every contract possible went to one of his companies.

Our finances are OK, but no more than that, and that's largely due to the Hutton cash. I wouldn't describe them as healthy.

Exactly. Murray sees Rangers Football Club as a way to filter new business into his PROFITABLE companies and not the OTHER WAY AROUND.

Pure and Simple.

cheers (tu)

Don't worry.

Most of us on here love you and accept you unconditionally, even us fifth generation supporters! :D

Ask your Dad what he thinks of Murray.

I know what mine thinks... and I know what the majority of the older Bears on the supporters Bus think too.

It seems there is still a large population of naive Bears who believe whatever moonbeam he shines.

I wasn't insulting anyone either... I was stating my opinion. Much like saying "I don't like Celtic"... is that an insult now?

Pfffffffffffttttttt.

What you going on about now? You really have strange views mate. Calling people who didn't agree with you about this subject "Murray's lapdogs" and now your having a pop at a huge chunk of the Rangers fan base, do you realize that we are all bears here? Or are you incline on keeping up this "You called my pint a puff" debate?

seriously? more wisdom? haha

A training ground is NOT a financial asset, either. Not even if it's called Murray Park. It's a liability, get over it.

I'm sure Murray park is shown as an asset in the club's accounts.... ;)

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

it would, would it not? ;-)

Exactly. Murray sees Rangers Football Club as a way to filter new business into his PROFITABLE companies and not the OTHER WAY AROUND.

Pure and Simple.

He also filtered business into his unprofitable companies (eg Azure).

You must be a Daily Record or a Sun reader then. It's the only other sane argument for you thinking the way you do.

Why would I read the same papers as you?

I'm an Independent man. (tu)

Why would looking for facts behind the headlines and not taking anything for granted, be sanely considered as sign of being an unquestioning tabloid reader? Again you make no sense- merely insults.

bigmarvloyal, meet logic. Logic, this is bigmarvloyal. I gather you two have never been introduced to each other.

What you going on about now? You really have strange views mate. Calling people who didn't agree with you about this subject "Murray's lapdogs" and now your having a pop at a huge chunk of the Rangers fan base, do you realize that we are all bears here? Or are you incline on keeping up this "You called my pint a puff" debate?

Strange views? I think my views are far from strange and indeed agreed on by many a Bear.

I wasn't having a pop at a large chunk of the Rangers fan base... show me where I was? I stated an opinion I hold but nothing else.

Wisdom... yes. Look it up and come find me when you realise what it really means.

Why would looking for facts behind the headlines and not taking anything for granted, be sanely considered as sign of being an unquestioning tabloid reader? Again you make no sense- merely insults.

bigmarvloyal, meet logic. Logic, this is bigmarvloyal. I gather you two have never been introduced to each other.

I remember saying Chesney was like the itch on your back you couldn't get rid of in an earlier post.

You have succeeded him as being the bacteria on my athletes foot that keeps coming back time and time again for no reason other than to piss me off.

I'm an Independent man" you say. I'm betting you mean that politically as well as personally.

Not if it's a liability like you claim. :rolleyes:

cheers (tu)

Don't worry.

I know what mine thinks... and I know what the majority of the older Bears on the supporters Bus think too.

It seems there is still a large population of naive Bears who believe whatever moonbeam he shines.

I wasn't insulting anyone either... I was stating my opinion. Much like saying "I don't like Celtic"... is that an insult now?

Pfffffffffffttttttt.

Sadly, I can't ask my dad, but he did know Murray through his business and never had a bad word to say about him.

You did say "hate" which is quite a strong term to use about your fellow supporters.

Tell me, wise one... why would a training ground be classed as an asset?

cheers (tu)

Don't worry.

Pfffffffffffttttttt.

Sadly, I can't ask my dad, but he did know Murray through his business and never had a bad word to say about him.

You did say "hate" which is quite a strong term to use about your fellow supporters.

And now we are getting to the bottom of your views.

Let it all out.. tell us why you defend Murray so staunchly. Are you related? Is he your buddy?

Tell me, wise one... why would a training ground be classed as an asset?

Err, because it is.

Suggested reading

I remember saying Chesney was like the itch on your back you couldn't get rid of in an earlier post.

You have succeeded him as being the bacteria on my athletes foot that keeps coming back time and time again for no reason other than to piss me off.

I'm an Independent man" you say. I'm betting you mean that politically as well as personally.

Wash your feet more regularly and avoid cheap footwear. (tu)

Sorry for asking you for the reasons you believe what you do. Should I "feel the force" instead?

Strange views? I think my views are far from strange and indeed agreed on by many a Bear.

I wasn't having a pop at a large chunk of the Rangers fan base... show me where I was? I stated an opinion I hold but nothing else.

Wisdom... yes. Look it up and come find me when you realise what it really means.

Wisdom, I think you confuse wisdom with experience. Doesn't make you wise obviously all I have to do is read your posts back mate.

1 example when you stated Ibrox and Murray Park arnt assests. Im not gonna read back through your drivel mate I haven't got the time