£700m plans on schedule

lerxst

sdm reveals 700m development is at an advanced stage and on schedule, hinting that investors and partners are part of it.he say's that ibrox will be an events centre with only 20% of income coming from football. say's his reputation is on the line. plans to follow in may.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sdm reveals 700m development is at an advanced stage and on schedule, hinting that investors and partners are part of it.he say's that ibrox will be an events centre with only 20% of income coming from football. say's his reputation is on the line. plans to follow in may.

Source?

NOTW:

He remained cautious about saying too much about his plans for a new look Ibrox, with a reputed £700million development part of his vision for the club.

He said: “There has been a lot of cynicism about our plans but they have good intentions and a good base to them.

“We are at a very advanced stage of our proposals. We will shortly be submitting an outline planning application, followed by a detailed planning application.

“It’s a very big development and I would hope to have gone public on it by the beginning of May. A much bigger capacity is one of the options. My reputation is on the line so I want to deliver.â€

NOTW:

He remained cautious about saying too much about his plans for a new look Ibrox, with a reputed £700million development part of his vision for the club.

He said: “There has been a lot of cynicism about our plans but they have good intentions and a good base to them.

“We are at a very advanced stage of our proposals. We will shortly be submitting an outline planning application, followed by a detailed planning application.

“It’s a very big development and I would hope to have gone public on it by the beginning of May. A much bigger capacity is one of the options. My reputation is on the line so I want to deliver.â€

This can only be good news and he has also said that Walter will get a strong budget in the summer :rangers:

NOTW:

This can only be good news and he has also said that Walter will get a strong budget in the summer :rangers:

£10M quoted in the NOTW

The stadium-related stuff probably has legs because , as Murray has himself indicated , his egoreputation is on the line here. As for the £10 million warchest , if people havent woken up to this after around 5 years of the same then I give up.

Folk should know the score by now. It starts off as £12-10 million , going down to £8 million as the season draws to a close , £6 million during the summer and hey presto its £5 million we have to spend by the time silly season is underway.

:craphead:

NOTW:

£10M quoted in the NOTW

well if £10m can transform an awful side who won sweet fa last season just think what that £10m can do to a much improved treble winning side.

NOTW:

£10M quoted in the NOTW

well if £10m can transform an awful side who won sweet fa last season just think what that £10m can do to a much improved treble winning side.

you are getting carried away, as there is a lot of hard work ahead before we win the other 2 trophys. :)

Not really when u consider we just banked £9million from the Hutton deal!!!

If you take that into account and it includes £3m from any Cousin deal (read somewhere it was still scheduled to go through at the end of the seson :D ) then its not that great really. Ill be honest I was expecting a transfer budget of at least £10m going by what weve brought in in revenue and transfer fees.

Who is out there worth buying for 10 million anyway?

with 3mill of that we need to buy Davis,

1.5 on miller (joking haha_

back onto the topic of the stadium development i cant wait to see the plans. I personally hope we redevelop ie fill in the corner, stick an extra tier onto stands etc rather than the knocking down 3 stands and totally rebuilding them but i suppose it depends which plan is best for us financially. Would be amazing to have a bigger stadium than that lot. They love the fact porkheid is bigger than ibrox and it would be great to be able to wind them up about it.

back onto the topic of the stadium development i cant wait to see the plans. I personally hope we redevelop ie fill in the corner, stick an extra tier onto stands etc rather than the knocking down 3 stands and totally rebuilding them but i suppose it depends which plan is best for us financially. Would be amazing to have a bigger stadium than that lot. They love the fact porkheid is bigger than ibrox and it would be great to be able to wind them up about it.

Parkhead willl fall down soon anyway, so will be irrelevant if our new stadium is bigger :harhar:

Just as long as we retain our 5 star stadium status, then that will suit me down to the ground!!

I also hope they keep the brick work as I think it makes Ibrox unique and it looks great.......I'm sure it was sourced ages ago they werre gonna keep it but im not sure