Dailly Injured?

Davy

A few rumours elsewhere that big Christian has broke his toe! Can anyone shed any light on this?

UPDATE: He has pulled out of the Scotland squad, and is a doubt for the Old Firm game.

We definetly need him for the OF game because we don't want Broadfoot at RB.

Or Whittaker. I just think those two would get ripped a new one from McGayday.

Not saying he'd have him in his back pocket but Dailly is certainly a better choice than either Whittaker or Broadfoot. We've seen when he's played there that he's good in the tackle, with the ball and getting forward plus his fitness level is a lot better than those two and he's got a lot of experience.

I would honestly have whittaker in their for his attacking style, with dailly in midfield and papac at left back, weve got a sound enough defence as it is (dailly can drop back when whittaker goes forward for example), JVOH has yet to turn up at an OF game and mcdonald will probably be fked from travelling, i really dont see who from their team is going to cause us any problems

i hope he is fit as he will play , in midfield , not full back as most of us would like , WS will not change the defence or midfield - that would be a gamle in his opinion , so Broadfoot and McCulloch will play - unfortunately ,IMO