Imagine you're Walter and you've got to rid yourself . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Obviously if you consider our progression and the suggestion that money will be available in the summer then surely for natural progression you would assume that the only players who should be going are the ones who aren't anywhere near the first team, Faye, G Smith and Gow for example.

Next year I suspect that players who should be sqaud players, but have featured more than they really should have this season will become the squad players next year: Adam, Broadfoot, Dailly and Novo for example

Others like Hemdani, Buffel, Burke and Cousin might be simply because we could get some decent coin for them, but I suspect that it will mainly be the real deadwood going out.

Cant believe some folk on here

Havent lost a game in Scotland since god knows when and some folk want half the squad let go

I would say (assuming Davis signs) Hemdani, Cousin, Weir, Buffel and McCulloch

That will bring in 6 or 7 million

Cant believe some folk on here

Havent lost a game in Scotland since god knows when and some folk want half the squad let go

I would say (assuming Davis signs) Hemdani, Cousin, Weir, Buffel and McCulloch

That will bring in 6 or 7 million

only if they are replaced by better, and there's room for improvement.

. . of deadwood at the end of the Season, who would be your choices ? Obviously Burke for me ? :sherlock:

I think that's unfair, Burke is playing out of his league just now. Give the lad a chance, the whole team are tired just now. Although I'm saying that I think Walter should sit Burke out for a few games ( fingers crossed it will be Saturday)

. . of deadwood at the end of the Season, who would be your choices ? Obviously Burke for me ? :sherlock:

I think that's unfair, Burke is playing out of his league just now. Give the lad a chance, the whole team are tired just now. Although I'm saying that I think Walter should sit Burke out for a few games ( fingers crossed it will be Saturday)

:rolleyes: You and I know he's had his chance, wasn't even on the bench last Saturday ? Maybe tho he's our secret weapon this Saturday ? :D:sherlock:

Adam, Faye, McCulloch, Sebo.

I'd get rid of Gow and Buffel, for their own careers tbh, not that I don't like them as I'd have played them as they're good players IMO.

Another season not playing would be their detriment and to theirs too. If I was Walter, I'd be playing them both! Just being sensible!

makes me laugh - most are picking Adam - a player who is (I think) 22 or 23, who despite some inconsitant play at times has obvious abilities that most in the squad lack

What are those abilities?

makes me laugh - most are picking Adam - a player who is (I think) 22 or 23, who despite some inconsitant play at times has obvious abilities that most in the squad lack

Poor fitness, lack of pace, poor touch, awful passing?

Dead wood- Graeme Smith, Amdy Faye, Thomas Buffel, Alan Gow, Filip Sebo.

Players I'd move on and replace- Brahim Hemdani(nearing end of contract), Charlie Adam, Lee McCulloch, Steven Whittaker, Daniel Cousin(£3m is too good to refuse) Andy Webster, Darcheville(should his injuries continue)

Faye, Adam, JCD, LM, Burke, Naismith, and Weir.

Naismith?? the boys hardly had a chance and for me he has the potential to become a very good Rangers player in the future

In my opinion we should get rid of:

Graeme Smith (What was the point of signing him?) Faye, Buffel, Cousin (cause he'll be on his way) Webster (injured again today time to cut our losses) Adam, Burke (give some1else his £13,000 a week, Hemdani (Davis will be signed to replace him) Sebo and Gow. I think Davie Weir will be kept on for another season but he wont feature as much a think he will be a squad player next season

Webster (injured again today time to cut our losses)

Seriously, what happened?

The fact that Webster is still here after 15 moths say's it all. I imagine we'll sign him in the summer. I'd punt him, been injury prone since his Arbroath days.

Graeme Smith - Offers nothing to Rangers

Broadfoot - We need better at both full back and centre back. Been a player who has filled a gap, but is not good enough.

Weir - Has to retire in the summer and has to be replaced with a quality centre back who can play with Cuellar. Done well, But time to move on

Hemdani - Great servant, but we need to cash in. Too many defensive players at Rangers and we could keep Dailly as a utility player who can play 3-4 positions.

Faye - Sent back down south

Adam - We need better quality, simple as that

Gow - Many reasons, main one is he will never be able to hold down a first team slot

Buffel - His time is up. Was up 18 months ago

Novo - Gives 100%, sometimes its just not enough

Cousin - Only cause he wants to leave

Wouldnt lose much sleep if we got rid of Burke, Papac and Webster as well.

Keep Darcheville for one more season, Providing he can get fit.

Gow,Sebo, and Graeme Smith players who should be nowhere near Ibrox and a drain on our resources with little return. It will be difficult to get rid of them because no teams at the level their ability merits would be able to pay anywhere near the wages they get with us.

Webster, a bigger drain with little chance of return on our investment in his wages and health bills.

Burke, for three games of effort a season is like burning money.

Broadfoot and Whittaker not the level of ability needed at Rangers

McCulloch, detrimental to good passing consistent football.

Buffel, excellent player who is not rated by management.

JCD unreliable because of fitness problems which will only get worse.