old firm riot could happen saturday.

minstral

I dunno, Strachans boys are pretty limp when their losing, when it was Martin O'neills boys they couldn't handle losing one bit and started a kicking contest, the last three games we've beaten them they just jacked it in.

Why?

because if they go behind they will go mental. :rolleyes:

Players or fans ? I hope your no suggesting that TGFITW canny take a beating and resort to violence and throwing things at refs or players or assaulting goalies.

Why?

Players or fans ? I hope your no suggesting that TGFITW canny take a beating and resort to violence and throwing things at refs or players or assaulting goalies.

:lol:

Why?

NOT at all.. no no TGFITW would NEVER do that!

:craphead:

on that video Camara should have been sent off for kicking Vignal, n the linesman clearly saw it

I remember that.

How he didn't get sent off/retrospectively banned for that, I'll never know.

Well, I do know, but in fear of being labelled paranoid, I won't say it.

It's been so long since the last one that it almost feels like the days when there were only 2 per season ... the pressure cooker is building :bouncy:

It's even longer for me. I couldn't watch the last one live because my daughter moved into a new flat that day and I was 'obliged' (my life wouldn't have been worth living) to help out. Women.