Sponsors MOTM Barry Ferguson

Danny

I thought it was davis cos they had a picture of him with a MOTM bottle in some pictures on the gers site after the game but they could be from any of his 4 or 5 hes racked up :P god knows tbh

Barry Ferguson, Thomson, Davis...and now folk are adding Cuellar to the mix.

It's just amusing how 3 different players were given 'awards' for motm by different 'bodies'.

And btw I saw Davis interviewed - he WAS CB MOTM.

It's just amusing how 3 different players were given 'awards' for motm by different 'bodies'.

I don't think anyone takes it that seriously.

But it would be nice if we got the fans view instead of some old Celtic or Aberdeen player's choice.

But it would be nice if we got the fans view instead of some old Celtic or Aberdeen player's choice.

Fans motm was Barry then.

You're right about the text vote.

I'd have thought we'd have given it to Thomson.

But in saying that, in the thread I posted earlier - I do believe that Barry, while not as blatantly brilliant as Thomson, was quietly outstanding and played the best I've seen from him in months.

Fans motm was Barry then.

You're right about the text vote.

I'd have thought we'd have given it to Thomson.

But in saying that, in the thread I posted earlier - I do believe that Barry, while not as blatantly brilliant as Thomson, was quietly outstanding and played the best I've seen from him in months.

It would be nice to play the tims every week if the guys play like that. :rangers:

At the match I would have given it to Cuellar with Thomson and Davis just behind. If it was for courage and determination it would be Ferguson because he is patently struggling badly with injury and is way off the pace and finding movement difficult.

The great thing about the game is we all have our opinions.

I would pick any from (in my preferred order):

Thomson/Davis;

Cuellar;

Ferguson.

What stopped Thomson getting it was the manner of his exit from the field, I would say. Fergie was good, and had his best game for ages, but is struggling, and didn't have the impact on the game of the other three.

Thank God we can have this discussion about which of 4 players was outstanding for us. Don't think the Tims are having the same discussion :lol: