That's why I never paid £40

J_RFC87

Been to every home match this season bar tonight, because I refused to pay £40 (going on £50-£60 including traveling, prematch drink, food etc) for what everyone knew would be a tense defensive performance at home.

Summed up by the 4-5-1 formation against a team we should been going in with the intention of hammering.

I feel sorry for the fans that paid that excessive amount tonight that had to witness that dross first hand.

Been to every home mtach this season bar tonight, because I refused to pay £40 (going on £50-£60 including traveling, prematch drink, food etc) for what everyone knew would be a tense defensive performance at home.

Summed up by the 4-5-1 formation against a team we should been going in with the intention of hammering.

I feel sorry for the fans that paid that excessive amount tonight that had to witness that dross first hand.

Wattie has been tremendous this season, but his keeping Boyd and Naismith off the park when we needed goals was beyond me.

Barry looks DONE to me. Davis needs to be in the centre midfield and a WINGER out right.

McCulloch - one header, one shot and ?

SAD!

Simple, no pace, no one who can commit a defender and take a man on, SL were woefull and were there for the taking, tonights approach my friends was a major mistake.

if we were more adventurous the tie would be over tonight

If we had a runner on the wings then they'd be 2 men down on th field. As it was, we let them off the hook by not tempting the daft challenges of the first 15 minutes.

If the boys are tired, why not freshen things up?

Been to every home mtach this season bar tonight, because I refused to pay £40 (going on £50-£60 including traveling, prematch drink, food etc) for what everyone knew would be a tense defensive performance at home.

Wattie has been tremendous this season, but his keeping Boyd and Naismith off the park when we needed goals was beyond me.

Barry looks DONE to me. Davis needs to be in the centre midfield and a WINGER out right.

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

Cuellar was a stand out tongiht for us, But McCulloch was next in the line.

Anything we were going to create and did create was through him.

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

He was not the worst, but he gives us nothing but brute strength. No skill or pace that I can see.

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

He was not the worst, but he gives us nothing but brute strength. No skill or pace that I can see.

Thats why hes in the team though.

We all know he aint the greatest footballer in the world. Walter knows this and McCulloch knows it himself. He wasnt bought to be or Ronaldo, he was bought for his mental/physical strength.

His role was to win headers, challenge and put himself about. He did that well for around 70 mins.

Its the other players we have to look at, who didnt do their role in the team at all.

I paid for the tickets but never attended. I now know why none of my mates wanted to go. That was f*kn sore on the eyes.

£40 to watch Kirk Broadfoot (td)

i went....and im dissapointed but i knew what to exepect...if its the same next season then i wont be happy....

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

I'd put him on my hockey team any day. Sit in right in front of the net and let him tip in the winners lol

We were poor to night, with one one or maybe two or three players getting pass marks in Carlos, McGreggor and Papac. Davis unfortunately had a bad game at the wrong time and wasted a lot of potential chances to create an opportunity in the final third. Use of the ball in the final third in general was terrible to say the least. Broadfoot had a shocker and big David Weir started to get very sloppy and found out in the last 15 mins.

This Sporting side are not very good at all so maybe we should be confident of getting something from them in the return leg. At least we kept a clean sheet in the end... thats the only real positive. However, we've been hear before this season and we managed to pull it off, no reason why we might not be able to do so again.

Cousin will be a big plus if he is back. I think he'll offer us a lot more up front.

With the UEFA cup we've got a bit more exposure than normal with the extra tv games but we're really not doing much to increase our fanbase with these performances. Casual fans like to tune in to watch matches for a bit of excitement and their affiliation with the club starts there, but if anyone was watching the Gers for the first time tonight I don't think we'll be seeing them again.

It's just as well football is a loyalty based sport. If spectators went out to pay money for random games for the purposes of entertainment (like cinema for comparison) not many would bother with the £40 Jadams spoke about.

Never went to the match the night, not because of ticket price, unfortunately couldn't afford it with other debts to be paid.

Other than a terrible performance for the team, only other dissapointment I felt watching that game was the Boo's from some of the fans at the end of the game.

That should never have happened, ok we were poor tonight, but considering where we were this time last year we are miles better and the tie is still not over.

Never went to the match the night, not because of ticket price, unfortunately couldn't afford it with other debts to be paid.

Other than a terrible performance for the team, only other dissapointment I felt watching that game was the Boo's from some of the fans at the end of the game.

That should never have happened, ok we were poor tonight, but considering where we were this time last year we are miles better and the tie is still not over.

I think the boos may have been aimed at our managers reluctance to try and win a game , we set up every game not to lose , no pint in having people on the bench if you do not use them

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

I agree, McCulloch was one of our better players tonight.

I think the boos may have been aimed at our managers reluctance to try and win a game , we set up every game not to lose , no pint in having people on the bench if you do not use them

Possibly could be, but you can also look at it and say he has us virtually wrapped up the domestic treble and a bonus of the chance to win the UEFA cup.

OK no-one likes this 4-5-1, I for one hate it especially at home when we should be going out 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, but we must also remember we are playing 2-3 games a week it is going to take its toll on the team, but all we can do as True Bears is keep beleiving in WS that he can deliver what we want as fans.

Ife we get knocked out UEFA so bya poor SL team, I will still be greatful of where WS has taken us as a team this year considering living the past 2 years in the shadows of the bheggars

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

we only had 2 decent performers Cuellar and McGregor IMO ,

McCulloch's footballing ability is as bad as I have seen from a player in a Rangers jersey , determination , guts , effort is good , but ability to play football is dire , when he plays for us we boot the ball up the park towards him all the time , at this level you need some ability

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

Thats why hes in the team though.

We all know he aint the greatest footballer in the world. Walter knows this and McCulloch knows it himself. He wasnt bought to be or Ronaldo, he was bought for his mental/physical strength.

His role was to win headers, challenge and put himself about. He did that well for around 70 mins.

Its the other players we have to look at, who didnt do their role in the team at all.

But he's still not good enough.

Guest Andypendek

ach but come on. i know you're maybe pissed off after that, or maybe pissed, but mcculloch has ability. didn't you see sebo? svensson? bertie? sionko?

SAD!

Harsh on McCulloch.

we only had 2 decent performers Cuellar and McGregor IMO ,

McCulloch's footballing ability is as bad as I have seen from a player in a Rangers jersey , determination , guts , effort is good , but ability to play football is dire , when he plays for us we boot the ball up the park towards him all the time , at this level you need some ability

I disagree: I thought McCulloch was decent tonight, put in a better shift than most of our players other than the defenders.

a also never paid for it either av got a season ticket so been to every home game and every european game so far but watchin the game tonight was borin dull rubbish a could go on there was no pace no flair no creativaty shockin a cant argue with the fact that the 4-5-1 is winnin us games but its so fuckin annoyin to watch especially when SL werent that good of a team and at home we should have humped them but should no signs of wantin to score

ach but come on. i know you're maybe pissed off after that, or maybe pissed, but mcculloch has ability. didn't you see sebo? svensson? bertie? sionko?

I'm not pissed off with Lee just cause of tonight, just another bad game to add to the ever growing list.