Walter's Style - I think it was affected by

nvager

The lack of wingers - particularly DMB, plus the poor form of Burke, Novo and Naismith when played out wide.

Add to that the loss/transfer of A Hutton which was a severe blow.

Add to that the poor form of S Whittaker in midfield.

Frustration with K Boyd's overall game apart from scoring.

Lack of fitness of JCD.

Loss of S Smith and A Webster to injuries.

If the above had not occurred we would be a really classy attacking team by now.

Just my take on it.

The lack of wingers - particularly DMB, plus the poor form of Burke, Novo and Naismith when played out wide.

Lack of fitness of JCD.

If the above had not occurred we would be a really classy attacking team by now.

Just my take on it.

Cant argue with you there, I dont think Naismith is ever a winger and i think he could have stuck a bit longer with Whittaker at right back. Big Broadfoot,s a trier plenty effort but little talent again though he was a centre back.

Huttons definitely the big miss, I knew we would miss him but i,m surprised at how much. Hopefully DMB will be back before the end of the season along with Stevie Smith and give the manager a few options.

I have to be honest I was not a fan of Beasley when we were first linked with him, but watching his displays have changed my mind and I'm now eager to see him back fit!

Stevie Smith will be just like Hutton I reckon only with a left foot :D another £9m in the bank !?!?

Lack of fitness of JCD.

Just my take on it.

Possibly but remember it has been a decade since Walter used any positive system for his teams.The negative,try not to lose attitude started in the 10 in a row season.

Lack of fitness of JCD.

Just my take on it.

Possibly but remember it has been a decade since Walter used any positive system for his teams.The negative,try not to lose attitude started in the 10 in a row season.

you are correct mate that was the season walter really went negative and its been the same tactics ever since. (tu)