Why is Buffel not getting a game?

soulboy

In the record today a quote from Buffell saying if he plays 100 games for us then feyenord have to get more money he's played 97 games for us. Why do rangers enter into this sort of agreement after the michael Ball debacle. Are we going to risk losing the league because of a refusal to pay. We got £9 mil for hutton plus all the money from our european run. It doesn't say how much we have to pay if he plays 100 gut surely not going to be more than £500k

I doubt this really is the case, if we really wanted him we'd play him regardless of fees.

Plus, I dont think he is on 97 apps. as far as I know he has only played.....

47 + (15 subs) In League

1 + (3) in S.C

4 + (2) in L.C

9 + (3) in other competitions.

-----------

61 + (23) = 84 games as far as I know!

Buffel says in the Record:

"It is true if I play 100 matches for Rangers an extra fee is to be paid to Feyenoord. I'm on 97, you can count it"

I say, if he's on 97, give him two games, if he's gash then don't play the 100th and don't pay. If he's good, then keep playing him and pay as it'll be worth it.

Buffel says in the Record:

"It is true if I play 100 matches for Rangers an extra fee is to be paid to Feyenoord. I'm on 97, you can count it"

I say, if he's on 97, give him two games, if he's gash then don't play the 100th and don't pay. If he's good, then keep playing him and pay as it'll be worth it.

Official Website -84

Soccerbase -82

Record-97

Who to believe?

Sick of these threads about buffel now tbh. I'm all for giving him a game but tbh he isn't gona get one now so we'll just have to live with it.

Got an important run in, so we'll be playing the players who have played all season.

Then he'll get punted in the summer.

Sick of these threads about buffel now tbh. I'm all for giving him a game but tbh he isn't gona get one now so we'll just have to live with it.

Got an important run in, so we'll be playing the players who have played all season.

Yeah your right he's never gonna get a game but nobody knew for sure why. The quote came from Buffell himself so it puts to bed why he's not been getting a game.

Yeah your right he's never gonna get a game but nobody knew for sure why. The quote came from Buffell himself so it puts to bed why he's not been getting a game.

Mate we've knowen this for ages but people still bring up the topic.

Once again "quotes" supposedly given to foreign media, nowhere shows more than 84 appearances, unless we count reserve games. The bottom line is if he was going to get a game he would have been selected between December and now.

Buffel seems to get better the longer he doesn't play

I remember a lightweight player with the heart of a mouse

He will never, and should never, play again for Rangers

At last someone with a good recall of this player, therefore why through good money after bad if this clause exists and is reaching the trigger point...

Walter will see the guy day in day out in training, he knows the situation a lot more than us. If he thinks he can bring something to the team, thats not there already and worththe money, then obviousley he will bring him in. If he doesnt, he wont. simple.

While Buffel has done well for us in the past he is obviously not impressing Walter in the reserve games. Having watched him in these games on Rangers TV, I would have to agree with Walter.

Maybe time for a change of club for him.

Obviously Danny will disagree. :lol: