****The Official Sporting CP v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have been tempted to start Cousin. He's far better at retaining possession and bringing others into play.

Theres also the chance that Lisbon wont score, fans will get on their back and then panic sets in.

They will probably throw bodies forward and thats when I would take both JCD and Novo on.

I would have been tempted to start Cousin. He's far better at retaining possession and bringing others into play.

Theres also the chance that Lisbon wont score, fans will get on their back and then panic sets in.

They will probably throw bodies forward and thats when I would take both JCD and Novo on.

it will either be 1-1 draw....or maybe even 1-0 to Us.....

:rangers:RANGERS WILL PROGRESS!!!:rangers:

WATP!

We played badly against them last week, lets make one forced change to that squad and we'll do fine !

doh nice one watty

hes probably jst told them to get their finger out, if they all play their best the team is fine and we will get the result we need

We played badly against them last week, lets make one forced change to that team and we'll do fine !

doh nice one watty

How many time have you said that this season and been wrong? :pipe:

Never.

I usually don't critisise the manager.

If they score early, we MUST keep the head.

We will need to score at some point tonight and them scoring one will not matter a jot given the away goal ruling.

Anti Football will need to be relied on more than ever tonight and quite rightly too. We are not a great footballing side but at least we know our limitations and play within them to make us extremely hard to beat.

C'Mon the Famous!

Woo F*cking hoo

Rangers

* 01 McGregor

* 21 Broadfoot

* 24 Cuellar

* 30 Dailly

* 05 Papac

* 07 Hemdani

* 35 Davis

* 06 Ferguson

* 08 Thomson

* 27 McCulloch

* 19 Darcheville

Good side, if Cousin was more match fit and Beasley wasn't injured it would certainly be my selection

The team I expected, the correct side to start the game, so I'm happy and confident.

I prefer Cousin to Darcheville, but I'll trust Walter's assessment on whether or not Cousin is match fit. I'm sure he'll have an important part to play off the bench.

Right, I'm away to watch us put this mob out and march onto the semi finals. :rangers: