• ITV4
    • STV

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The English commentators definately seem to be very pro Rangers, so I'd watch it on that.

Neither for me btw, I'm working :(

But we always win when I'm at work!

im working aswell :(

i'll sky + it on itv4. cant stand the stv timmys.

ITV4 for me...

The coverage last week was superb. An excellent pre-match tour of MP with Ally. Then positive analysis of the game from a panel happy to support the British team whilst retaining a balanced perspective of the match.

It's not rocket science yet our agenda-led media simply won't do it.

ITV4 for me...

The coverage last week was superb. An excellent pre-match tour of MP with Ally. Then positive analysis of the game from a panel happy to support the British team whilst retaining a balanced perspective of the match.

It's not rocket science yet our agenda-led media simply won't do it.

(tu)

It shows the inefficiency of ITV though, why pay wages for commentators, pundits, analysts etc twice, when they can do it once?

Csoting them twice the money for the same show doh

But I'll be sticking with ITV 4.

Anyone remember the BBC interactive coverage of the World cup in 2006, you had 3 or 4 different commentaries to choose from?

You had Motson, a 10 year old child, 5 live and some average fans. We always listened to the 10 year old :D

Come on the STV voters...

Why would you prefer watching Andy Walker and John Colquhoun try and pretend they want us to win while listening to a senile commentator get the player's names wrong as he goes overboard on the negativity?

Still no STV voters saying why they're choosing that station...?

Come on lads - surely you have some sort of reason for your opinion. Not saying it's wrong just interested why you're sticking with Scotsport.