How good was Davis' Pass to Darche?

cooper1989

I think Davis' pass to Darche has been overlooked -- a wee bit. But Steven Davis' killer pass to Darche was absolutely magnificent. After a 'lung busting' run, he picked out Darche, and led him brilliantly.

Note to BAIN. Get aff yer sunbed and get him signed NOW!

I think Davis' pass to Darche has been overlooked -- a wee bit. But Steven Davis' killer pass to Darche was absolutely magnificent. After a 'lung busting' run, he picked out Darche, and led him brilliantly.

Note to BAIN. Get aff yer sunbed and get him signed NOW!

Spot on. (tu):rangers:

Quality ball in. I was more worried about Darchy missing than Davis not finding him. I expect quality the majority of the time from Davis because he is a class player.

Quality ball in. I was more worried about Darchy missing than Davis not finding him. I expect quality the majority of the time from Davis because he is a class player.

(tu) same here i thought it was gonnae go straight at the keeper.... the big man proved me wrong tho :lol::rangers:

I was critical about Davis' passing when he first came but he sure has improved. I would give the pass last night 8/10

Surely a 10/10. You can't get any better than a pass straight to your strikers feet, who then scores easily. :bouncy:

(tu) same here i thought it was gonnae go straight at the keeper.... the big man proved me wrong tho :lol::rangers:

The commentator made a fair point he does better when he doesn't have time to think about it. Ha.

I was critical about Davis' passing when he first came but he sure has improved. I would give the pass last night 8/10

Surely a 10/10. You can't get any better than a pass straight to your strikers feet, who then scores easily. :bouncy:

Quite right. In that particular situation there was nothing he could have done better. 10/10.

Almost better than the pass was Davis' run when Broadfoot played the ball.

He went off like a bullet chasing a likely lost cause..

Just watch it again...he was already bolting up the field before Broadfoot played it.

The interplay between him and Darcheville after that was counter-attacking football of the HIGHEST quality.

A must-sign.