***The Official Rangers v St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop being so negative you wankers.. if you are 16 yrs old, go to the mall or something and let real fans try and read about the match.. honestly.. you are all soo annoying with these f'in comments about our heroes.. "donkey" and "arshole" doesn;t help the situation now piss off if you are going to be NEGATIVE

rant over :unionflag: :rangers:

They are trying very hard at this point. I wonder if fatigue is just rampant.

that word just reminds me of Paul Jewell now

stop being so negative you wankers.. if you are 16 yrs old, go to the mall or something and let real fans try and read about the match.. honestly.. you are all soo annoying with these f'in comments about our heroes.. "donkey" and "arshole" doesn;t help the situation now piss off if you are going to be NEGATIVE

They are trying very hard at this point. I wonder if fatigue is just rampant.

that word just reminds me of Paul Jewell now

ramp·ant Audio Help /ˈræmpənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ram-puhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective

1. violent in action or spirit; raging; furious: a rampant leopard.

Sorry, m8 - supporters have EVERY right to get angry about this "effort" or lack thereof. Waking up in the last 5 minutes is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for Rangers FC.

Sorry, m8 - supporters have EVERY right to get angry about this "effort" or lack thereof. Waking up in the last 5 minutes is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for Rangers FC.

How are these mid table 1 division players making us look so weery.

Are you watching the game then ?

it doesn't matter if Im watching the game, I don;t appreciate having so called fans call our players these insults... we've played 20 more games already than anyone else so we are bound to be a little fatigued and flat occasionally

it doesn't matter if Im watching the game, I don;t appreciate having so called fans call our players these insults... we've played 20 more games already than anyone else so we are bound to be a little fatigued and flat occasionally

It does matter.

This is not fatigue, this is called 'not-caring'.

It does matter.

This is not fatigue, this is called 'not-caring'.

really! your havin a laugh mate.. are you saying our players actually don't care? if you honestly think that then our club doesn't need your kind of "support" now piss off