Fulham Want 3 Million For Davis

FULHAM boss Roy Hodgson is willing to accept a cut-price s3million bid from Rangers for loan star Steve Davis in the summer.

Hodgson sees no future for the Northern Ireland midfielder at Craven Cottage and would be willing to let him leave for s1m less than the fee paid to Aston Villa in July 2007. That is good news for the Ibrox money men and boss Walter Smith, who has made him his No.1 signing target.

The only problem for Rangers would be if Fulham are relegated to the Championship and sack their manager. A new boss, with John Collins tipped to take over, might want to recall Davis and block his full-time move to Scotland.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20387775/

FULHAM boss Roy Hodgson is willing to accept a cut-price s3million bid from Rangers for loan star Steve Davis in the summer.

Hodgson sees no future for the Northern Ireland midfielder at Craven Cottage and would be willing to let him leave for s1m less than the fee paid to Aston Villa in July 2007. That is good news for the Ibrox money men and boss Walter Smith, who has made him his No.1 signing target.

The only problem for Rangers would be if Fulham are relegated to the Championship and sack their manager. A new boss, with John Collins tipped to take over, might want to recall Davis and block his full-time move to Scotland.

bit wild sayin that, hes class

That doesn't, in any way say he's close to moving to us.

I think he's holding out for a club in the Premiership in the summer. (td)

rdb was a mite flexible with his interpretation of that article.

Hope your right son but I have heard not a peep. The story is a bit iffy, see they have added the sting in the tail at the end of it if john collins takes over ? That bits to annoy us in their little jungle minds ! All ifs an buts ! It's a rhebel story to boot, they know and are told fcuk awe ! ???? :sherlock:

i'll believe it when i see it, hope he does sign permanently £3m is a bargain but i have a feeling he will want to play in the premiership again but i cant see any of the big side going in for him so he might be tempted to stay with us for the champions league football he just isnt going to get at the likes of blackburn boro etc.

i'll believe it when i see it, hope he does sign permanently £3m is a bargain but i have a feeling he will want to play in the premiership again but i cant see any of the big side going in for him so he might be tempted to stay with us for the champions league football he just isnt going to get at the likes of blackburn boro etc.

As much as I'd love him to stay my head says that he's almost played too well with us to stay.

His form will have alerted a number of Premiership teams I'm sure who'd be able to fork out more than we ever could.

At the end of the day Davis might not be able to come to us even if he really wants to. Fulham are gonna want as much money for him as possible - especially if they get relegated.

Hope your right son but I have heard not a peep. The story is a bit iffy, see they have added the sting in the tail at the end of it if john collins takes over ? That bits to annoy us in their little jungle minds ! All ifs an buts ! It's a rhebel story to boot, they know and are told fcuk awe ! ???? :sherlock:

Here here!

As much as I'd love him to stay my head says that he's almost played too well with us to stay.

His form will have alerted a number of Premiership teams I'm sure who'd be able to fork out more than we ever could.

At the end of the day Davis might not be able to come to us even if he really wants to. Fulham are gonna want as much money for him as possible - especially if they get relegated.

Fortunately they don't really rate the SPL and The UEFA Cup down south, although I do agree there is a danger they will be monitoring the situation