Soccer AM

Scott-RFC

I thought it was excellent yesterday

They had Miami Heat chairleaders on and Lovejoy was on form

funny story about them girls, they were doing the catwalk thing, and then they appeared accross my road to have a photo shoot about 20 mins after they had finnished on the show, i was like, wtf? isnt that program shot live?

funny story about them girls, they were doing the catwalk thing, and then they appeared accross my road to have a photo shoot about 20 mins after they had finnished on the show, i was like, wtf? isnt that program shot live?

Depends where you live?

The show is live, thats why there is occasional swearing

The best goal scored on Soccer AM has to be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9jiGcsOdU

serge (the guy from Kasabian who scored it) was later quoted as saying that he scored it with his weak foot and he's actually better on his left - thats a f'n rock star if ive ever seen one

He plays a lot of football.

The best goal scored on Soccer AM has to be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9jiGcsOdU

serge (the guy from Kasabian who scored it) was later quoted as saying that he scored it with his weak foot and he's actually better on his left - thats a f'n rock star if ive ever seen one

and all with a Club Foot doh

that was the worst yet

Depends where you live?

i live in an apple under the sea :ph43r:

nah but seriously though where abouts is it filmed?

and all with a Club Foot doh

that was the worst yet

Leave. ---------------> :P

Great show, did anyone see the rangers crossbar challenge doh

Rangers crossbar challenge <nooo>

when marv falls on his arse :lol:

Best part of that one was when they start singing "No Woman No Cry" when its marvs go. I know obviously bob was jamican, but I still thinks its hilarious that they were chanting some reggae for Marv

Depends where you live?

i live in an apple under the sea :ph43r:

nah but seriously though where abouts is it filmed?

filmed in London, you will notice that most of the supporters for the week are from a team that have an away game in London or thereabouts