***The Official celtc v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Exactly, Thomson should of missed one Old Firm and either St. Mirren or Motherwell!

There is no way we should be playing 2 Old Firm matches on the trot when we still have pre-split matches to play!

2 match ban = 2 Old Firm matches? Especially when you think we agreed to postpone the New Year game when they were missing players and we were stronger. That's sporting integrity for you!!! :unsure:

Things always seem to fall into place for these reptiles,why do our hierarchy continually bend to every whim of these scumbags? :unsure: :angry2:

Must be divine intervention..... This game is a must win. Finish off the SPL as quick as possible, and in doing so extinguish the game congestion problem. Free our minds for future challenges! ;)

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to bed now, don't think I'll be on in the morning. Have to say: this is the biggest week of football I can remember, if we win tomorrow and win on Thursday, we are so much closer to winning the quadruple. This could be the biggest achievement by a Rangers team in my lifetime.

Come on, let's do it! Let's finish these mhanky bassas!!!

:rangers:

Can't wait for this game. I just hope we get the right result.

We have to get stuck in about them from the word go and we need everyone to stand up and be counted. We have to be up for it and show that we want it more.

Let's show these bastards what we are all about.

C'mon Rangers, we start now :rangers:

We need Barry to stand up and be counted tomorrow. With so many out injured or suspended, without our main battlers, he'll have to have his best game in a Rangers shirt this season. We really need the midfield to be larger than life tomorrow. :rangers:

I think we'll go with this team though: Alexander, Broadfoot, Papac, Dailly, Weir, Novo, Whittaker, Davis, Ferguson, Hemdani, Cousin.

I would go with Darche, but he was fecked by half time on Sunday. So if he's fit he'll play ahead of Cousin.

Mon the Gers :bouncy:

We need Barry to stand up and be counted tomorrow. With so many out injured or suspended, without our main battlers, he'll have to have his best game in a Rangers shirt this season. We really need the midfield to be larger than life tomorrow. :rangers:

I think we'll go with this team though: Alexander, Broadfoot, Papac, Dailly, Weir, Novo, Whittaker, Davis, Ferguson, Hemdani, Cousin.

I would go with Darche, but he was fecked by half time on Sunday. So if he's fit he'll play ahead of Cousin.

Mon the Gers :bouncy:

id like Darche in there, Cousin will be an able replacement although he'll need quality balls played for him, he doesnt have what Darcheville has in a sense that he can get onto the end of a stray ball and burst into a defence. I agree absolutely on Barry, hes had a rest and we need him to step up now more than ever, time for the most talented/influential character in Scottish football (on form) to stand up.

Funnily enough , i actually think that the main figure in the team could be Davis , if he is on form and playing those killer passes (like he did in Lisbon) and running his heart out , we will win.

I hope Darche starts up front , their defence simply can't handle pace , Novo proved that in the last OF Game.

C'MON RANGERS LETS GET INTO THIS MHANKY MOB OF SCUMBAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rangers:

It's only going to take one mis-timed tackle early on and it will turn into a blood bath. Let's just hope we are the ones dishing out the tackles and let them react. If Scott Brown plays I reckon he will get sent off, that boy has ADHD and won't be able to control himself :D

0-0 from this bear :rangers:

my word i want to beat these scumbags even more than usual. I know we could afford to lose and still win the league but the hell with that, they have been back on top for long enough i want to beat them and get back to where we belong. A win today and we would be a point clear with 3 games in hand. Win 3 of our last 6 games and we will be champions. That would take a hell of a lot of pressure off us for the 4 games in 8 days. I hope walter and ally have told the players this. We need to throw everything at celtic today to get the win. dont care how we do it as long as we win. A last minute goal would be nice to get a bit of revenge though!!!

my word i want to beat these scumbags even more than usual. I know we could afford to lose and still win the league but the hell with that, they have been back on top for long enough i want to beat them and get back to where we belong. A win today and we would be a point clear with 3 games in hand. Win 3 of our last 6 games and we will be champions. That would take a hell of a lot of pressure off us for the 4 games in 8 days. I hope walter and ally have told the players this. We need to throw everything at celtic today to get the win. dont care how we do it as long as we win. A last minute goal would be nice to get a bit of revenge though!!!

By the sounds of it Walter is up for it just as much if not more than most of us on here. Having read his comments about "sporting integrity" i'm sure he will have told the players that anything other than beating this mhob is not an option.I have never seen WS so vocal in a build up to any game. The players will know exactly whats required.

In Walter we trust :rangers: