You're up front for the Gers at Parkhead

papaguy51

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabbing wee chesney in a headlock and rubbing your knuckes into his wee ginger barnet would be fun as well.

"Like that goal I just scored wee man?"

:D

But then you're having to touch one of them.

Or a Gary Neville style celebration towards the tims. The one where he went absolutely mental after his side hit a late winner against Liverpool.

That was awesome and it enraged the Liverpool fans, players and dug-out.

Grabbing wee chesney in a headlock and rubbing your knuckes into his wee ginger barnet would be fun as well.

"Like that goal I just scored wee man?"

:D

But then you're having to touch one of them.

Its 92 minutes, ill be hitting the showers after a quick mock huddle in the centre circle anyway :D

You could get a teammate to walk around on all fours, run over knock him over then proceed to kid on you are eating him.

Whilst the rest of the team line up choir style singing Nakamura Ate my Dog :lol:

You could get a teammate to walk around on all fours, run over knock him over then proceed to kid on you are eating him.

Whilst the rest of the team line up choir style singing Nakamura Ate my Dog :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Belter!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would probably jump in the Rangers end and re-appear with an orange sash :rangers:

Kris Boyds shhh celebration that he done against dundee utd a few weeks ago would be quite good to do infornt of the tims. :pipe:

aye this is the celebration for me, only boydy can do it tho when he comes on and scores the winner :D

Grab a No Tims In Europe Scarf, knock out that wee c*nt McGayday , wrap it round his neck and attach him to the Corner flag , scarecrow-esque and plant in the ground right in front of the timmy main stand.

Then continue to jump into the gers fans and go mental :)