We must win this title

minstral

this is one of the poorest celtic teams we have ever seen, and if we throw it away now i think it will take a few years to recover from it. i feel we are being cheated and i know people will say im parinoid, but some of the refs and linesman are a joke, plus the injurys are unreal. i just hope we can find the courage to pull this out of the bag, and win our games, and if we dont i will be a broken man, and if god spares me it would take me a long time to get over it.

Everyone of them has to stand and and be counted from now to the end of the season. I wouldn't expect any more gifts from that shower and it's already clear they are getting a helping hand from the officials.

We are going to have to fight tooth and nail for this title now, I only hope the good will prevail :rangers:

this is one of the poorest celtic teams we have ever seen, and if we throw it away now i think it will take a few years to recover from it. i feel we are being cheated and i know people will say im parinoid, but some of the refs and linesman are a joke, plus the injurys are unreal. i just hope we can find the courage to pull this out of the bag, and win our games, and if we dont i will be a broken man, and if god spares me it would take me a long time to get over it.

Minstral, friend, we are all gutted from the result today, but don't give in to temptation and gloom. We are fond of saying and singing "No Surrender", no? Well, our backs are now against the walls just like the Apprentice boys of old. They did not give up when hope was all but gone, and neither should we. REMEMBER THEM, REMEMBER WHO WE ARE. We CAN and WILL take this title yet.

I'm not so sure Celtic have it in them to get maximum points from the remaining games, Motherwell won't want to lie down to them until they've sealed 3rd spot. The fixture congestion is our main problem but I feel a positive result this week in Italy would spur us on to win the quad. Those last 2 old firm games we had neither luck or the referee doing us any favours.

The beggars set out to injure as many as possible yesterday yet it was us who last a man to a dubious red card.

Minstral has hit the nail on the head for me.yesterday proved it once and for all and even walter could hold it in no longer.

Winning the league against this shite this year will be sweeter than most....2005 the exception

normally i feel like shit when celtic beat us, but the past two games haven't really bothered me as much. I find it rather funny the way the celtic team and fans are reacting (as if they have won the champions league), they are scared shitless of walter - we've still won the league. :rangers:

Minstral, friend, we are all gutted from the result today, but don't give in to temptation and gloom. We are fond of saying and singing "No Surrender", no? Well, our backs are now against the walls just like the Apprentice boys of old. They did not give up when hope was all but gone, and neither should we. REMEMBER THEM, REMEMBER WHO WE ARE. We CAN and WILL take this title yet.

Agreed, felt bit like minstral after game but one of my mates picked me up. We WILL take the title home!

I feel like the league is slipping away and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

2 defeats to the tims in a row have been horribly eye opening.

And now we have Hibs, Motherwell, the Sheep and Utd to play - all of whom can beat us.

The 3 games in hand clog everything up - and while we might get a few points in them, I'm very grim and pessimistic about it all now.

I feel like the league is slipping away and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

And now we have Hibs, Motherwell, the Sheep and Utd to play - all of whom can beat us.

The 3 games in hand clog everything up - and while we might get a few points in them, I'm very grim and pessimistic about it all now.

in the words of big marv KEEP BELIEVING!

There is bud...get behind the team and BELIEVE!...that's what we supporters can do...

Heid doon and BATTER!!!

WATP and we WILL DO THIS!!!

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

There is bud...get behind the team and BELIEVE!...that's what we supporters can do...

Heid doon and BATTER!!!

WATP and we WILL DO THIS!!!

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

My faith's taking such a battering at the moment. The loss of half the team and further impending personnel losses to acrue aren't helping.

I just feel like this season is shattering the squad.

And what's worse?? Tommy Buffel STILL can't get a game :(

Simply have to win the league this season. Will we....I'm beginning to think we've thrown it away.

Can we win 5 out of 7, I'm not too sure on that?

We have to keep fighting and show that we want it, it starts on Sunday with a win at Easter Road. Anything else will nt be acceptable!

Quality mate, this is the kind of rallying cry we need, the title is coming home we just need to keep believing!

NO SURRENDER!!!!

:rangers::rangers: