Keegan: "I'll swap you Cuellar for Smith..."

JR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just buy smith and tell keegan to go and run if he thinks we will let Cuellar go!

Nice sig :pipe:

As for the topic, I'd take Smith in an instant. Great player - another one who's fallen foul of his career going downhill at Newcastle ala team mate Michael Owen.

But I wouldn't get rid of King Carlos for him.

We should just buy smith and tell keegan to go and run if he thinks we will let Cuellar go!

Nice sig :pipe:

As for the topic, I'd take Smith in an instant. Great player - another one who's fallen foul of his career going downhill at Newcastle ala team mate Michael Owen.

But I wouldn't get rid of King Carlos for him.

(tu) if smith could get back his form from his leeds days or even is man utd days(when he wasnt injured) then id also take him in an instant. as for king carlos - keegan can get tae fuck!

Given the prices of European class players, and King Carlos is certainly one of them, then Carlos must be worth £15M, he has proven it time and again in Europe this season, one slip against Lyon at home and that's about. It would need to be Smith plus £10M as a starting point.

What is it with the fecking managers of Newcastle, Do they think we are some sort of feeder club for them :angry2: :2g: :willy:

Hate to say it, but that's probably the same way a lot of SPL clubs feel about the OF m8. ;)

On the topic of King Carlos, though...if this club has any sense at all, there is no way should we even consider letting him go.

LOL @ the board now.

About 95% of the people on here wanted this lad a year or so ago. Hoping and dreaming he would come.

Still a quality player and can offer much much much more than our current lot going forward.

Yes he's had a poor season at newcastle but hey who hasn't? Given time and a decent manager he'll do very well imo.

As for the straight swap. Keep dreaming Keegan Cuellars worth at least 10+mill at this moment in time. If we get to the uefa cup final i think his price will go up a few mill more.

No thanks Kevin, we will keep Carlos Cuellar and use the money and wages that would be spent on buying and paying an overpriced and overated EPL player on a partner for the King.

Seriously though we can buy better and cheaper players in Europe. Smith would get sent off in every OF match.

What is it with the fecking managers of Newcastle, Do they think we are some sort of feeder club for them :angry2: :2g: :willy:

Hate to say it, but that's probably the same way a lot of SPL clubs feel about the OF m8. ;)

On the topic of King Carlos, though...if this club has any sense at all, there is no way should we even consider letting him go.

Never thought about it like that doh