Beachballs in Manchester

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only an idea so don't shoot me down. Seems a bit obvious to me, but why not rake out the kilts, well we are a scottish club. I'm sure if you haven't got one you could cadge one from a mate who isn't going. As long as it's not the tims tartan.

How about everybody wearing one of those cheap plastic "emergency raincoat things" you know, the ones you can buy for a couple of pound at service stations and newspaper shops, after all isnt manchester famous for its rain ? That way everybody should be able to get hold of one, the police cant confiscate them and they are practical - in case it rains !!!!

The "Bill" police hats, etc would be better than beachballs. But a good, new idea would be better still....

liking that idea

bill union jack hats :unionflag:

How about Rangers tops and scarves-- it is a serious match!

I hate things like beachballs and balloons that get in the way of football.

I was just about to say the same thing.

Let's go as Rangers fans.

Only an idea so don't shoot me down. Seems a bit obvious to me, but why not rake out the kilts, well we are a scottish club. I'm sure if you haven't got one you could cadge one from a mate who isn't going. As long as it's not the tims tartan.

no chance we are also a british club. :unionflag:

no chance we are also a british club. :unionflag:

wee novelty polis hats is my pick of bunch, cheap n easy

kilts are for chookters

Why the fuck are o many people goin on about "The Bill"??

The Bill's set in London for fucks sake. The only reason the tims sang about "The Bill" was becoz it rhymes with Seville!

We're gonnae look fuckin stupid if there's load of mugs chanting about "You'll be watchin The Bill, while we're in.... ehhhh, Manchester!"

Stupid tims with their beachballs, Seville is 50 miles inland so there ain't a beach in sight stupid fucks.

correct mate :unionflag: daft tattie munchin,soap dodging cunts :craphead:

flatcaps for me :unionflag:

I'd rather we didn't bother with anything to do with them. Our club can make history in Manchester and I don't want to waste any time celebrating this by talking about Celtic.

Should all go down dressed as frank Gallagher from shameless. But then i suppose they might think we are tims.

it is a PARTYYY afta all.