Leave Saturday afternoon at 2.00pm , arrive back in Glasgow at 5.30pm

CANNNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the train at 7 get to manchester about 12 and the same return times the next day. Hope its not to cold in manchester that night but im sure all the dancing and singing will keep me warm through the night :rangers:

Hope it's warmer than it was when we went to Derby. Baltic that day.

Booked hotel in Stockport, going down in mini bus ? :) On tuesday. Back home on Thursday.

I really think Manchester is going to be so jam packed with bears. They really will not know what hit them.

That goes for Blackpool, Stockport, Bury, Bolton and anywhere else in the vicinity of Manchester.

get the train at 7 get to manchester about 12 and the same return times the next day. Hope its not to cold in manchester that night but im sure all the dancing and singing will keep me warm through the night :rangers:

you'll have your beer coat on :beer1:

Don't know exactly yet, but leave Wednesday to Leeds in the car with my Dad, then head to Manchester on the train.

Go back to Leeds after the game and stay the night there.

Travel through to Ek from dundee to meet up with my mates, renting a van and going town tuesday afternoon...expect to arrive around 6pm. Soak up the atmosphere and hit a club later in the evening...

head back thursday afternoon.

Sleeping in the van

Travel through to Ek from dundee to meet up with my mates, renting a van and going town tuesday afternoon...expect to arrive around 6pm. Soak up the atmosphere and hit a club later in the evening...

Sleeping in the van

We're probably going to do the same as this mate (ironically enough from EK as well), but where are you planning on parking the van? I doubt you'll be able to leave it in the city centre.

Got exam at uni in Aberdeen on wednesday and it finishes at 5!......hmm....its gonna be a fast dash to Manchester...and a long drive.

I think I should leave the exam early....

Sleeping in the van

We're probably going to do the same as this mate (ironically enough from EK as well), but where are you planning on parking the van? I doubt you'll be able to leave it in the city centre.

Not sure as yet, wherever we can really! We're bound to find somewhere on the outskirts!

My movements will include the motion of my hand to my balls to scratch, and the motion of my hand to Mrs Penalised to get me a beer (may not happen in that order)

Not making it to Manchester due to exam shortly afterwards not-so-but-wishing-I-could-be-Loyal :angry2:

leave Glasgow early tuesday mornin in my mates car, get there early afternoon into Oldham/Bolton where i get digs! not arranged them yet, and hopefully stay down there to late thurs or early friday, CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Not long booked our travel.

Leaving Glasgow at 6am by train. Should arrive at about 10ish?

Soak up the atmosphere, hit a few pubs before the game, get a munch then head to the stadium.

Heading back at 5:30am by train again.

CANNOT WAIT!

I will be skinto afterwards but totally worth it. Bring it oooon!

Soak up the atmosphere, hit a few pubs before the game, get a munch then head to the stadium.

CANNOT WAIT!

that might be the same train as me

:craphead: really?

Who are you going with? Eeeek if so I will see u there!

CANNOT WAIT!

My pals and jojo

Jo is going? :ohmy:

CANNOT WAIT!

My pals and jojo

maybe :)

Awesome. She never told me when she was up at my house earlier... if so then I am travelling home with you lot :P

Have yous actually got it booked yet? HURRY UP AND DO IT!

Fly from Dublin to Manchester on the tuesday evening, we've rented 3 apartments in Manchester city centre so will stay there tues and weds night. Fly back at 8:00am Thurs morning arriving back in Dublin at 9:00 as and have to go straight into work from the airport as the f**kers wouldn't give me the day off :angry2:

"Doing an allnighter then going into work wasted still wearing my rangers gear" Loyal :rangers::rangers::rangers:

CANNOT WAIT!

My pals and jojo

maybe :)

Awesome. She never told me when she was up at my house earlier... if so then I am travelling home with you lot :P

Have yous actually got it booked yet? HURRY UP AND DO IT!

I have connections ;)

Ugh, tell me now eh haha

Anyway good luck with it and let me know if yous will get it booked. Seeya there ;)

Leaving early doors on Wednesday (Driving). Got B&B in Oldham..some farm apparently? mates booked it, probably in a stable haha! Back on thursday when the hangovers calmed down :) Happy Days! WATP cyez down ther lads !

stable will be luxury, i'll take a park bench if need be! :)

leaving airdrie about 9 on wednesday get to widnes about 12-1 book inot hotel then jumo on train to manchester, soak up atmosphere and several local ales watch rangers lift the trophy drink some more then back to widnes for a sleep and back home on thursday hopefully in time to see rangers parade the trophy in ibrox :)