Do you forgive Cousin?

Danny

You guys know I love the guy - have from the off, but I had absolutely no defence for his actions yesterday. Two extraordinarily stupid bookings including one defying belief. Yeah, Liverani (right?) made the most of it but Cousin put the head in and you absolutely cannot EVER do that.

It was a moment of absolute shame for him and very unlike him tbh. The look of joy and relief he had at the final whistle after we'd won told its own story.

Now, getting to my point: JCD had his very own bad night at Ibrox against Lyon - missed a disgraceful sitter which almost certainly cost us a place in the last 16, then got himself ridiculously sent off in a moment of utter stupidity.

It was pretty much no different to Cousin's disgrace last night.

We've, to a man, forgiven JCD for that night (which cost us) - I can forgive Cousin (whose madness didn't cost us) - can you?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had lost last night , that would have been it for him....

but thanks to the fact we won....nobody is gonna remember his sending off last night...i certainly haven't been thinking about it.

I think we can, simply because it didnt effect the overall outcome of the game. Obviously if they nicked a goal at the end of extra time, all the blame would have gone on him.

At the end of the day, I think for the final, Darchy Boyd and Novo will be enough to win.

I went mental when he got sent off but after that I was ok.

Like I said in my thread after the game, Cousin, go and win us the league!

As you know Danny i am a massive Cousin fan, but after last night he should be completely hammered for what he did. I know in hindsight it didnt cost us, but what the hell he was thinking i will never know.

Utter clown.

You guys know I love the guy - have from the off, but I had absolutely no defence for his actions yesterday. Two extraordinarily stupid bookings including one defying belief. Yeah, Liverani (right?) made the most of it but Cousin put the head in and you absolutely cannot EVER do that.

It was a moment of absolute shame for him and very unlike him tbh. The look of joy and relief he had at the final whistle after we'd won told its own story.

Now, getting to my point: JCD had his very own bad night at Ibrox against Lyon - missed a disgraceful sitter which almost certainly cost us a place in the last 16, then got himself ridiculously sent off in a moment of utter stupidity.

We've, to a man, forgiven JCD for that night (which cost us) - I can forgive Cousin (whose madness didn't cost us) - can you?

Already have mate, didn't cost us and he's the one missing out on a Cup Final.

Yes he was stupid but the guy's overreaction was embarrassing to be honest. Didn't Dida get in the shit for overreacting v Sellick when the nutjob came on the pitch? Hopefully the same will appen to that cretin last night.

In the heat of the moment last night I was cursing and swearing at him, but when I think about it he was getting a lot of shit from their players and the ref was always penalising him when on occasion he should have had a free kick. As for the head butt, it wasn't even a headbutt when you look at it again, yes he put his face right up to who ever it was and they were clearly touching but he sure as hell didn't give him a Glasgow kiss. He was pissed of and the frustration at the way he was being treated got to him, but a better ref would have been penalising some of their players and given him some protection which he deserved.

I've never taken too him and he doesn't want to wear the Rangers jersey anyway, so basically the fact that we won I couldn't care. Hope he tries to make up for it over the next few games though, maybe I'll like him if he scores the leagues winning goal :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Yes I can forgive him Danny, not sure if we'd lost though. But in some mitigation the big man was getting the treatment from the minute he came on - they were shiting it and pressured the ref every time one of them went near him. Liverani was a khunt, he went looking for Cousin (and it wasn't a foul by the way - the linesman was bought) shame the big fella put the head in, but Liverfanny's reaction said it all - looked like a serious fractured skull at one point, or an axe on the napper, then he was up and running while Cousin walked. I hope Liverfanny gets his .... some day, Anyway, how did the mighty Viola get on? Oh aye ... GIRUY

I went mental when he got sent off but after that I was ok.

Like I said in my thread after the game, Cousin, go and win us the league!

pretty much how i feel aswell. his commitment (especially with the whole fulham thing) has been questioned, but if he is willing to give his all in our final 6 league games to get us to no.52 and make up for his error so to speak, then i will happily forgive him.

I was just pissed from the way he left the boys to play with a 10 man in the last minutes,but then i calmed down..I`m not sure i like him - he`s good player but most of the time looks not interested to give his best for the club.Players like that don`t deserve respect IMO..But he score some goals for us this season,and he can bring us the title.Then - i`ll forgive him.

As you know Danny i am a massive Cousin fan, but after last night he should be completely hammered for what he did. I know in hindsight it didnt cost us, but what the hell he was thinking i will never know.

Utter clown.

If JCD wasn't hammered, neither should Cousin. Let us be fair about it m8.

You can pick some winners Danny Buffel and now Cousin ? Doesn't seem to matter to him what happens to us really blows hot and cold, absolutely uninterested against St Johnstone then good against Celtic now that crap last night when we are on our knees fighting for our lives ? So basically I'm as interested in him as he is in us. Daniel who ? :sherlock:

Utter clown.

You`re right man.But JCD didn`t meaned to miss that chance.His red card didn`t change anything as we were 0-3 already.And Cousin knew what he was doin with one yellow card on his back,and he knew what was gonna happen` imo.

Utter clown.

You`re right man.But JCD didn`t meaned to miss that chance.His red card didn`t change anything as we were 0-3 already.And Cousin knew what he was doin with one yellow card on his back,and he knew what was gonna happen` imo.

So did JCD when he lunged/stamped on Kallstrom. It's just as bad.

And Cousin didn't exactly 'mean' to get booked twice - he just lost the plot a couple of times, in the face of provocation. No excuse, he was out of line, but he fell for it.

No i dont forgive the cunt. He'll just let us down again if we do. A fuckin arsehole, i'll be glad to see the back of him.

:lol:

Blunt.

I like it :D

Cousin has his punishment - he will miss probably the biggest game of his career, so i for one will not prolong any ill-feeling.

We need him for the run-in and he will get my full support.